M1-T's

I’ve been training since roughly age 15 in a gym. At first it was for my hockey but now with hockey out of the picture, I continue to go to the gym for the purpose of getting BIG! Roughly a year ago friends at my gym started to speak of a steriod like supplement that had become very popular and easy to get ahold of called M1-T’s.

When someone first mentioned to me about taking M1-T’s I shot down the idea straight away.I was doing fine with a simply living a healthy lifestyle. Now after a years of hard training I’ve hit a plataeu that I haven’t been able to break for roughly a whole year. Now a friend and I are thinking about splitting a cycle of M1-T’s aswell as another product to control and protect our liver.

I’m 19 years old 173 pounds, should I do this and what are potential side effects If I do? also if i just do the one cycle will the benfits stay with me after the cycle is done?

Eat more, train harder, get more sleep.

Youre 19, you probably dont need prohormones or designer steroids to make gains, you just need to adjust what you are doing.

M1-T is pretty strong stuff bro. I personally think it has more sides than say dbol with less gains.

At 19, I would really advise against taking it. Your natty gains are never going to come as easy as they are right now for you, and the m1-t will mess up your system in more ways than one.

If you have truly hit a wall, take a hard look at your training. Is the program well designed and are you hitting it with good intensity? Do you have a food log and do you know what your daily intake is for cals, protien, fat and carbs?

Just some things to think about. I’m all for drugs but take advantage of what you have at the moment.

Monopoly

You are 19, 173lbs and you’ve hit a plateau? Eat some more!

Dude; I ran a cyle of M1T a at the end of last summer and Im not recomending it to anybody… I was goin 30mg ED… The first 2 weeks were great, basically walked around with a sick ass pump all day, my strength gains were flying up. Then after week 2, I totally lost my appetite (a known side), food just seemed fuckin gross… My strength nor weight changed in weeks 3 and 4 due to this the moment I stopped I lost everything I gained… It was a bit of an eye opener… I went from 200 to 210 and then right back down…

Since then I’ve been eating my ass off and training like a mad man and am now pushing 220, so it took a shit experience to realize I still had room to grow, dont jump the gun until your eating 7 meals a day, know how your body reacts to different training and this has become your life not a hobby…
Take it for what its worth bro, just my opinion…

Try eating, you will bust past that plateau in no time flat.

M1Ts just plain suck. Theres lots of info backing this up if you try the search feature out within these forums.

Try eating, you will bust past that plateau in no time flat.

M1Ts just plain suck. Theres lots of info backing this up if you try the search feature out within these forums.

thanks guys, deffinitly gonna stay away from that shit for now

Amen