M1-Diol

I didnt put this in the steriod section, because it claims its not one.

Anyways, would this be considered a steriod and would one have to cycle and do PCT’s…or is it just hype? Here are the ingredients:

Supplement Facts per 1 capsule serving:

Anabolic Property: 50mg

17-hydroxy-6-alpha methyl-ethyletiochalon-3,20 Diol : Anabolic Progestine

Anti-Estrogen Complex: 25mg

3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-OL
3,17-keto-etiocholene-diene

The Combination of these two may be used two ways. They may be used to raise endogenous levels of testosterone production (most useful after discontinuation of suppressive hormonal products) and also they may be used simultaneously with aromatizing steroids to minimize estrogenic side effects. Powerful combo!

Wellness Complex: 175mg

Orotic Acid: has been shown to increased Muscle Carnosine Stores and support and enhance Muscle Hypertrophy (via RNA synthesis support during growth)

Shilajit: a powerful rejuvenative that cleanses the urinary tract and lungs, while bolstering immunity and strength. It purifies the blood and helps remove excess kapha and toxins from the tissues.

Black Tea Extract: Shown to support Cardiovascular Health

Natural Growth Complex: 220mg

20-beta Hydroxyecdysone: dramatically increases protein synthesis and reduces catabolism (muscle tissue breakdown)

Tribulus Terrestris: an herb that has been extracted for its saponin and alkaloids isolated and utilized to heighten libido. It has been used as an effective anabolic product in athletic training and development.

Tongkat Ali: also known as Long Jack, has been shown to support male hormonal balance (including testosterone availability), libido, and performance, according to animal studies.

It is a steroid, and an anabolic one, but not anabolic in the sense that you’re probably thinking. I went over these compounds in a previous post.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do;jsessionid=9F2E92E0C1A95A5950D9AF58932254E8.hydra?id=657941

[quote]raymond333 wrote:
I didnt put this in the steriod section, because it claims its not one.

Anyways, would this be considered a steriod and would one have to cycle and do PCT’s…or is it just hype? Here are the ingredients:

Supplement Facts per 1 capsule serving:

Anabolic Property: 50mg

17-hydroxy-6-alpha methyl-ethyletiochalon-3,20 Diol : Anabolic Progestine

Anti-Estrogen Complex: 25mg

3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-OL
3,17-keto-etiocholene-diene

The Combination of these two may be used two ways. They may be used to raise endogenous levels of testosterone production (most useful after discontinuation of suppressive hormonal products) and also they may be used simultaneously with aromatizing steroids to minimize estrogenic side effects. Powerful combo!

Wellness Complex: 175mg

Orotic Acid: has been shown to increased Muscle Carnosine Stores and support and enhance Muscle Hypertrophy (via RNA synthesis support during growth)

Shilajit: a powerful rejuvenative that cleanses the urinary tract and lungs, while bolstering immunity and strength. It purifies the blood and helps remove excess kapha and toxins from the tissues.

Black Tea Extract: Shown to support Cardiovascular Health

Natural Growth Complex: 220mg

20-beta Hydroxyecdysone: dramatically increases protein synthesis and reduces catabolism (muscle tissue breakdown)

Tribulus Terrestris: an herb that has been extracted for its saponin and alkaloids isolated and utilized to heighten libido. It has been used as an effective anabolic product in athletic training and development.

Tongkat Ali: also known as Long Jack, has been shown to support male hormonal balance (including testosterone availability), libido, and performance, according to animal studies.

[/quote]

Isn’t this something like birthcontrol that you mentioned before CW?

Ok thanks Cy, so basically its garbage. Somehow, ASR or something like that got my email and sends me all this bs…bastards.

They also sent me Superdrol info and a link to purchase. I want to stay natural, so Im not going to f with any of that. I took Carbolin 19, but was not eating at maitenance or above, so didnt benefit much from it. I want to read up some more on it, and then make a decision on whether or not to purchase it. It would be ideal for what Im looking for if effective.

[quote]nanjingldv wrote:
Isn’t this something like birthcontrol that you mentioned before CW?[/quote]

Correct.

So I want to be clear here pardon my slow intake on this info but I am not chemically ept…specifically, products such as M1-P and Superdrol are worthless birthcontrol?

Thanks.

MB

[quote]masterblaster wrote:
So I want to be clear here pardon my slow intake on this info but I am not chemically ept…specifically, products such as M1-P and Superdrol are worthless birthcontrol?

Thanks.

MB[/quote]

I never discussed Superdrol.

The question was in respect to these products derived directly from progesterone such as M1P.

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:
masterblaster wrote:

Thanks.

MB

I never discussed Superdrol.

The question was in respect to these products derived directly from progesterone such as M1P.[/quote]

Thank you CW.

MB