T Nation

M?

This is what TC said on page 3 of that thread:

What happened to “M”?

You mean the head of the British secret service in the James Bond movies?

I think Blofeldt got him.

Ohhh, you mean Biotest’s M.

We replaced the product with a nano-dispersed, incredibly pure Vitex formulation, but we never released it for sale because we’re still studying it and adjusting it.

It doesn’t seem like he’s referring to the original M ingredients, except for Vitex.

[quote]Mr. Chen wrote:
This is what TC said on page 3 of that thread:

What happened to “M”?

You mean the head of the British secret service in the James Bond movies?

I think Blofeldt got him.

Ohhh, you mean Biotest’s M.

We replaced the product with a nano-dispersed, incredibly pure Vitex formulation, but we never released it for sale because we’re still studying it and adjusting it.

It doesn’t seem like he’s referring to the original M ingredients, except for Vitex.[/quote]

All good though. Its delivery/absorbtion system will be MUCH improved. And I bet it will be cheap to. Even without the other ingredients, it will be a HUGE improvement over M.

[quote]Velvet Revolver wrote:
Will Tagye wrote:
I would also like to see M come back on the market. I took it regularly and found that I liked it as much as Alpha Male if not more. I Biotest changes its mind about this one.

TC has already said that M is coming back in his locker room thread. There putting together a more potent, pure, nano-dispersed form right now.

Yea, i can’t wait either[/quote]

Good. I actually prefer it to Alpha Male for whatever reason. Alpha Male didn’t really improve my libido (which is already quite good) or strength. M didn’t either. But I did notice that I was harder and drier while taking it.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Velvet Revolver wrote:
Will Tagye wrote:
I would also like to see M come back on the market. I took it regularly and found that I liked it as much as Alpha Male if not more. I Biotest changes its mind about this one.

TC has already said that M is coming back in his locker room thread. There putting together a more potent, pure, nano-dispersed form right now.

Yea, i can’t wait either

Good. I actually prefer it to Alpha Male for whatever reason. Alpha Male didn’t really improve my libido (which is already quite good) or strength. M didn’t either. But I did notice that I was harder and drier while taking it.[/quote]

Yep, same here. Im using TRIBEX(blue rapid release) right now(they were having a crazy sale at GNC, got it for 25 bucks). Obviously its better than M, but price wise, you cant beat M. It gave me a hard look as well. Definitely reduces water retention, and fat in those stubborn areas(lower pecs, lower abs). For a guy on a tight budget, ZMA and M is the ultimate stack and best way to go.

jsbrook wrote:
Velvet Revolver wrote:
Will Tagye wrote:

Yea, i can’t wait either

Good. I actually prefer it to Alpha Male for whatever reason. Alpha Male didn’t really improve my libido (which is already quite good) or strength. M didn’t either. But I did notice that I was harder and drier while taking it.

Yep, same here. Im using TRIBEX(blue rapid release) right now(they were having a crazy sale at GNC, got it for 25 bucks). Obviously its better than M, but price wise, you cant beat M. It gave me a hard look as well. Definitely reduces water retention, and fat in those stubborn areas(lower pecs, lower abs). For a guy on a tight budget, ZMA and M is the ultimate stack and best way to go. [/quote]

Really? You’re finding TRIBEX to be better than M and work for you similarly to M as opposed to Alpha Male?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Velvet Revolver wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Velvet Revolver wrote:
Will Tagye wrote:

Yea, i can’t wait either

Yep, same here. Im using TRIBEX(blue rapid release) right now(they were having a crazy sale at GNC, got it for 25 bucks). Obviously its better than M, but price wise, you cant beat M. It gave me a hard look as well. Definitely reduces water retention, and fat in those stubborn areas(lower pecs, lower abs). For a guy on a tight budget, ZMA and M is the ultimate stack and best way to go.

Really? You’re finding TRIBEX to be better than M and work for you similarly to M as opposed to Alpha Male?
[/quote]

The TRIBEX Im using is the new Rapid release TRIBEX, that also has Eurycoma and Vitex already in it…Its basically Alpha Male in a rapid release formula, although the dosage isnt quite as strong, I think the better delivery system makes up for it.

jsbrook wrote:
Velvet Revolver wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Velvet Revolver wrote:
Will Tagye wrote:

Yea, i can’t wait either

The TRIBEX Im using is the new Rapid release TRIBEX, that also has Eurycoma and Vitex already in it…Its basically Alpha Male in a rapid release formula, although the dosage isnt quite as strong, I think the better delivery system makes up for it.[/quote]

Hmm. Sounds good. Maybe I’ll give it a try. I think my body makes plenty of testosterone, which is why Alpha Male didn’t have any noticeable impact for me. But M did, with preventing that testosterone converting to estrogen. Well, a theory anyway.