M while Dieting

Anyone out there had any success using M on a cutting phase?? I’ve gone from 19.3% bodyfat to 12.1% since 01/01/02. Was thinking of giving it a try by itself to determine its effectiveness.

Bump

Excellent job at dropping that much bodyfat%! I don’t have an answer for you in regards to your question but would love to know what your training/diet regimen consisted of to get the weight off.

Paul,
I’ve had similar thoughts myself and it’s been mentioned in other threads. Keep in mind you need to have higher estrogen levels in order for it to make a significant difference.
Still, with all the environmental estrogen out there, and the somewhat high body fat you used to have, your estrogen levels could be slighly higher than optimal.
I’ll be buying M as soon as it’s economically viable.

There certainly would be some fat burning benefit to having lower estrogen levels. I would think it would help with the traditionally estrogenic fat distribution areas, ie love handles. Keeping your test levels up while dieting would be a beneficial item also.

Thanks for the reply’s gentlemen. Muslhead, I’ve ate 6 to 7 meals per day. Here is a average day of meals for me. I’m 41 years old 12.1 % bodyfat at 208#. Goal is 8 % while maintaining current muscle mass levels.

Meal 1:Half cup oatmeal with 2 scoops of Low
carb grow.
Meal 2: Myoplex Deluxe
Meal 3: 8 0z. chicken breast, 1 cup of rice, 1
cup of green beans.
Meal 4: Myoplex Deluxe
Meal 5: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 2 scoops of
Low carb Grow, 2 tbsp. of natural
peanut butter 80z water, Blended.
Meal 6: 2 scoops of Low Carb Grow.

For the last few weeks my training partner and I have been following the Ian King’s Great Guns program and alternating the other body parts one day per week, so we are working out three days per week. We do 20 minutes of high intensity interval cardio immediately after our workouts, usually an elliptical trainer. Some weeks I do 2 additional 30 minute low intensity cardio sessions on off days. I also drink 1 to 2 gallons of water per day. I have one “free” meal per work and it’s a feast : )

Supplements: At the beggining of my program I did a heavy Tribex/Androsol cycle, mainly now just a good multi-vitamin.

Results are slowing down a bit now, so I may be dropping the carbs a bit, and I want try M and see how that works, but I may use it in combination with Tribex, Methoxy7 and some old T2 that I have in stock, along with a fat burner.
Hope this helps. Keep me posted of your results.

PaulB