M-Test Advice

Hi,
Im thinking of take a 2 2-week cycles of M-test around december. I dont know too much about this prdouct or steroids in general. So I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice, information, or experiences(gains in strength and size). Any information would be great. I am currently 18 5’6 180 and ive been lifting for about 2 and a half years. Thanks A lot.

How many calories do you intake daily? What percentage of those calories are protein, carbs, fat? How many hours do you sleep each night? Do you drink alcohol frequently? What training regiments are you on? Are you an athelete, college-bound, scholorships awaiting you?

At 18 with only 2 years training, I would prioritize these things first before even thinking about steroids or performance enhancers. I don’t want to discourage you from using, but I think you are in a natural growth state at 18 and should use it to its full potential. Hey, I went on my first cycle at 18, but the difference was that I was a scholarship athelete who didn’t know much about anything but playing ball. If I knew then what I know now, I could have made the same gains without steroids.

That being said, I assume “M-test” is methyl test? If it is, I wouldn’t use it. Why? “… unlike the whole host of injectable testosterones, methyltest is a rather crude and not very well liked compound … just as we will notice serious bloat and water retention with Dianabol, we will see the same with methyltestosterone, but to a much greater degree, simply because the base structure has twice the tendency to aromatize. With this amount of estrogenic effects, gynocomastia is a very real threat and concomitant use of an anti-estrogen is strongly advised.” (just one of many search results)

If you can get hold of methyl test, you should be able to get a hold of other products. Since methyl test is oral, and you are 18, I am going to assume that you are afraid of needles. So orally, you should only use d-bol, anadrol (careful here), or winstrol, all in low dose (you shouldn’t need much). Read up on all of these compounds, and make sure you have nolvadex, and at least clomid on hand.

I dont’ want to see an 18 yr old kid f*cking up his hormones. Whatever you choose, don’t be afraid to ask more questions. There are a lot of veteran users here, we all should help you out. But I guarantee that if you up your calories, sleep right, and train correctly that you can put on some considerable weight. Sorry for this extremely long post, but I get scared when young guys like you start thnking about steroids.

[quote]johnman18 wrote:
Hi,
Im thinking of take a 2 2-week cycles of M-test around december. I dont know too much about this prdouct or steroids in general. So I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice, information, or experiences(gains in strength and size). Any information would be great. I am currently 18 5’6 180 and ive been lifting for about 2 and a half years. Thanks A lot.[/quote]

Don’t take this the wrong way, but you shouldn’t consider taking a substance without knowing alot about it first. I know you are asking a question in order to learn, but you have already selected a potential substance…probably out of convenience. You need to consider what your goals are and what kind of sides you are willing to tolerate before selecting a substance.

Also, you are too young at 18 to consider steroids or prohormones. Your natural testosterone will be at its highest point during your lifetime. Take advantage of that, eat big, and lift heavy. Don’t risk potential long-term damage by using AAS now. There will be time for that later.

thanks for the replies guys.

lattimus:
I am currently in Europe visiting family till december when i will return back home so its been hard keeping track of my caloric intake. If I had to take a guess, I would say somewhere around 3500 calories: 60%protein\25%Carbs\15%Fats. I take in at least 200 grams of protein everyday i know that for sure. I get in close to 8 and a half hours of sleep a night and maybe an hour nap during the day. I drink on the weekends at home but I havent drank alcohol at all since I have been here (imagine that i can actually do it legally and i havent done it once haha).

My training week:
Mon\Thur - Chest & Shoulders
Tues\Fri - Biceps & Triceps
Thur\Sat - Legs, Back , Abs
Sun - Off

I am not a college athlete, I am college bound, I dont have any scholarships because Im going to school where my dad cheaps and I get a good deal through that.

daddymc:

Yeah i know, I have been trying to find information about it on the internet but all it gives me fourms where people talk about it not actual facts from the company. Convenience was part of it, one of my buddies took 2 cycles this summer and said he had good results with it. Yeah i know my testosterone levels are at their highest and Im still debating whether to use this stuff or not but I have a few months till i go back home and I am just trying to get as much information as I can.
Thanks again guys.