M Q's For Cy

Cy I had a couple of questions regarding M. First, as you know sometimes gyno is not just estrogen related, but sometimes progesterone is the culprit. So my question is: Would M be more effective at combating Prolactin induced gyno than let’s say B6 at 200mgs?

To be on the safe side some people use Bromocriptine or Dostinex, but both of those are quite pricey. So my second question is: How does M stack up against these two compounds?

And one last question: Would somebody have to raise the dosage of M to get this effect on prolactin induced gyno? I forgot to add, this would be on a person using AAS’s. Thank you in advance!!

[quote]Sancho wrote:
Cy I had a couple of questions regarding M. First, as you know sometimes gyno is not just estrogen related, but sometimes progesterone is the culprit. So my question is: Would M be more effective at combating Prolactin induced gyno than let’s say B6 at 200mgs?

To be on the safe side some people use Bromocriptine or Dostinex, but both of those are quite pricey. So my second question is: How does M stack up against these two compounds?

And one last question: Would somebody have to raise the dosage of M to get this effect on prolactin induced gyno? I forgot to add, this would be on a person using AAS’s. Thank you in advance!! [/quote]

As I pointed out in a previous post, vitex (found in M) or rather a compound in vitex, has rather potent D2-agonist activity. The decreased prolactin has been seen with the approximate amount found in M.