M-ONE-T

I’ll try to keep it short. No matter what prohormone or prosteriod or etc… You have to be careful regaurdless. Like taking supplements to help your liver and nutrition. Stacking M1T with another prohormone helps to reduce some side effects like low sex drive for example. I wouldn’t recommend going beyond 10mg/d. A final note, everyone responds differently so side effects are situational. Just make sure you read alot of background on what your thinking of doing and ask as many questions as possible. No need to do any thing if its not the correct way.

Its better to take an anti-estrogen like clomid or 6-oxo during the post cycle therapy. This will help alot. Post cycle therapy is a must when coming off a cycle in my opinion.

Stacking a prohormone like 1-AD or such will also help with lethargy that some people experience.

I know a little bit that may help, but definatly ask some others like CY Wilson. Using a prohormone like 4-AD will help in PCT do to the drastic drop of natural hormone levels experienced while on M1T. Using an anti-estrogen will help alot, but not sure on how long to take it for. PCT should last at least the tength of time of your cycle if not more. STOP DRINKING, STOP DRINKING!! M1T is still tuff on the liver and drinking will not help at all. Hope this helps

I’m planning on taking M1T sometime in the future (I have two 60 cap bottles of 10mg/cap) and from what I’ve read on it, it might be a good idea to take an estrogen blocker the entire time you’re on it. So if you’re going with 6-oxo get two bottles.
How are the results for PCT with 6-Oxo vs M or Alpha Male?

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
I’m planning on taking M1T sometime in the future (I have two 60 cap bottles of 10mg/cap) and from what I’ve read on it, it might be a good idea to take an estrogen blocker the entire time you’re on it. So if you’re going with 6-oxo get two bottles.
How are the results for PCT with 6-Oxo vs M or Alpha Male?
[/quote]

I don’t know Proteinpowda, but M1T can really shut a person down. I say forget 6oxo,M or Alpha Male and go with Clomid to be on the safe side. If you do some “research” and for “chemicals” you would be able to find it. That last sentence has to be deciphered, if you know what I mean.

Well, this is my last week and so far I’m VERY pleased with the results. My weight didn’t budge an ounce on the scale this past week, but my strength shot through the roof and I look a lil’ leaner which is cool but not what I was shooting for. I’m gonna raid all of the nearest discount supplement stores around here for some anti-e’s after my workout and start this so called “pct.” I wanted to thank all of you for helpin me out on this, that’s pretty fuckin cool of ya’ll. I’m gonna go lift and I’ll holler back a lil’ later in the week to update my situation.

Another good piece of advice would be to stop listening to NatX, for the most part he’s got no idea what he’s talking about.

PCT in the form of 6-oxo (minimum) or nolva/chlomid (recommended) is necessary after M-1-T as it shuts you down hard.

STU

If you want very restless nights then take this. I’ve been on M1T alone since Sunday and have not been able to get over 4 hours of solid sleep at night. I’m also on milk thisle for my liver which seems to be helping.

Bad shit this stuff. I was fine for my first cycle of two weeks, then for the second cycle, about half way through I got a really sore back, started grinding my teeth, and started getting puffy around the nipples. Not worth it.

My comp was down for a few days so I couldn’t write. I took my last pill on Sat [i’ts wed night] and here’s my results: my 5-rep max on bench is up 25lbs, 5-rm squat’s up 30lbs, 5-rm power clean is up 15[but I had “reintroduced” those into my program and was gaining old strength back]had never tested my pushpress max as i’d always focussed on speed but am now using 30lbs more with ease, and overall I just feel a whole lot stronger.
I’m dating a new girl so my nutrition has been a lil’ more inconsistant than I’d like, but so far she’s worth a few grams of protein. Having said that, my weight has stayed at about 10-11lbs over where it was pre m-1-t. I’ve been takin 6-0x0 at 6 pills a day and will drop to 3 a day on the next bottle. I’m pretty pleased with the weight as I’ve started hoopin about twice a week the last 2 weeks [ I did no cardio other than thumpin a few times a day the first 3 weeks of the cycle]and thought I might lose a lil on the scale and/or mirror.
I did notice some serious pain in my nuts a day or so after I stopped, and I actually lost my hard-on at one point which freaked me out, but nothin since.
All in all I’m pleased with the results. I didn’t go into this with any real expectations and came out noticeably bigger and stronger than I was 4 weeks ago.
I’ve got another 4 wk cycle left that I’ll do in a few months, and I’ll make sure I’m a lil smarter about everything the 2nd time around.
I really appreciate everybody takin their time to help me out, I’ll be droppin a line here and there to see what’s goin on in T-Nation.
Ya’ll be easy, Flash

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Get your PCT in order before it’s too late. I did a 3 week cycle of M1T and developed some gyno during the last few days…even using liquid nolva and 6-oxo from the start of the gyno symptoms…through 4 weeks after my cycle. The gyno has become permanent under my one nipple, but is relatively small compared to how it was when it started. Don’t take a chance…get some type of PCT together.