T Nation

M-ONE-T

I just picked some of this stuff up from gaspari nutrition [sorry fellas] from a store that apperantly didn’t hear about the ban.
My question is:is it worth a shit? and if so , should I stick with the recommended doses[1-2caps a day for no more than 3 weeks] or can “load up?”
All replys welcome.

From what I have read this stuff does work, but it has some side effects. The biggest one seems to be not taking it with food as this causes very bad intestinal distress. There is all kinds of info on the web about this stuff, I suggest you read up on it.

The ban isn’t till jan 20.

the only prohormone i know anything about is m1t. my training partner used it and got really pissed and bad headaches during the workouts when he upped the dosage. he’s told me that m1t is the most unhealthy steroid he’s come across, and that people who don’t take the necessary precations get fucked up. so be careful.

That stuff works. I did about 4 weeks and added a good bit of weight doing something like the ABBH workout, I was dumb and didn’t eat enough afterward to keep the weight. I used 20mg a day, 10mg 2 times, and also used Biotest 4-AD-EC with the regular dose, and M just cause I was paranoid about growing nips. I would DEFINITELY recommend getting some 4-AD-EC, I ran out and 2 days later i got a little bit nauseous (taking it with food is good advice), and squatting gave me a really painful pump in my lower back, I’ve heard people say this about some other anabolics that werent stacked with test. The sides weren’t so bad that I wouldn’t do it again, I’d just be smarter this time around.

I ordered some of the stuff too along with 1-ad. 1-ad I know works when I’m on it but I’ve never figured out how to keep my gains when I come off of it. I’m curious how M-1-T will work b/c between that and the 1-ad I have about a 6 month supply (6 months of non-stop usage that is) :slight_smile:

OK I have tried m1t, and well didnt like it at all. Many have reported awesome results but I was not able to get past the Horrible feeling it produced to obtain any gains. Just be aware there are health issues with this stuff, BE CAREFULL.

In short, here is an excerpt from an article I recently happened upon that I am in total agreement with: [quote]M1T is not a safe substance: M1T is the single most toxic product on the supplement market that we know of. Consider it "poison with the side-effect of muscular hypertrophy.? M1T can cause 1) total testicular shutdown in as little as 48 hours, 2) persistent low blood sugar while on, 3) severe dips in (good) cholesterol levels, and 4) elevation of liver values. [/quote]

I would say stick with some of the more proven PH/PS. Nail a solid diet and training, stay healthy and Grow!!

hope this helps, be careful
Phill

Thanks for all the info. Today is day 2 [first day liftin] and so far nothin unusual. I’m gettin over bein sick and slept like S H I T last night, but that wasn’t due to the ph. I’ll holler back in a few days and let you know whats goin down.
Again, thanks.

John P,
What would you change on your next cycle of M1T? What do you believe you did wrong to begin with?

Reid

This is definately a very powerful drug/supplement. Follow the label recommendations and keep in mind “more isn’t always better.” This will help mitigate the chance of side effects.

I have a good friend who used it for two weeks and saw great gains, which were maintained afterward (he used an anti-estrogen afterword so this may have helped).

He said he had a lot of trouble sleeping too, this may be a side effect of the increased T in the system. I’ve read anabolic steroid users often have problems sleeping while “on” but can’t back this up with first-hand knowledge.

M1T is a nasty little bugger. It is powerful though. I used it last year by itself, I got really good gains from it size&strength. The downside is headaches, lethargy, and a raise in BP(BP Pre-cycle 125/75, during and after M1T 150/85). I’ve kept the gains from the cycle, and got my blood pressure down to normal(using certain supps).

It worked much better for me stacked with 4-AD-EC. I took 10mgs of M1T ED, with 400mgs of 4-AD-EC trans. ED, and of course used the proper PCT. I do like M1T, but I don’t think I’m going to do another cycle. I’ll stick to MAG-10, and my Fina transdermal.

So for those of you that have used M1T, would you opt to use M or 6-oxo while on it as an estrogen blocker? If I remember right when I read the clinical study on 6-oxo it blocked aromatase…but the problem was that it created more T which was then converted back into Aromatase therefore only upping Testosterone levels and thereby not decreasing estradiol levels.
Any results from those of you have used either product?

First off, thanks for all the replys/war stories. Anybody’s experiences with this thing are a more than welcome piece of info.
It’s been 6 days at 1 pill a day first thing in the morning with breakfast [I workout about 2 hrs after that]and I’m up a lil over 5 lbs and my strength seems to be increasing pretty nicely and I definately feel less sore than normal.My appetite has been horrible, so I’ve been damn near living off of 3-4 shakes a day with 2-3 solid meals [5-6 total meals daily]that I have to choke down. I got really drunk thursday night [i know, i know] and felt like hammered dogshit twice run over the whole next day, but otherwise I haven’t had any miserable stomache or headaches. tommorow I’m goin to start to drop 2 a day, 1 first thing in the morning and 1 8-10hrs later.If there is anything I should look out for that hasn’t been addressed already then please fill me in. Otherwise, yall take it slow and I’ll let yall know whats goin down within the next few days.

My last bulker consisted of 525mg test enan/wk as a base and rotated in orals on a 2on1off basis…The m1t at 30mg ed provided the most drastic gains out of the orals that I ran(dianabol,anadrol,m1t)…I think it’s comparable on a mg for mg basis to dianabol but provides better strength gains…I most definitely will include this in my upcoming cycle to kick things off…Any bro’s have any q’s, pm me.

MK

Eaten more.

Well, yesterday was the start of week 3 [I’m doin 4wks 1-1 a day, 2wks @2 a day then 1 @1 a day]and heres the deal: I’m noticeably stronger in all lifts, I’m up over 10lbs, my appetite is starting to comeback [this week I plan on putin on the most weight]I’m still sleeping like shit, the mild stomache discomfort has completely subsided, my nuts are tingley all day long and otherwise I feel pretty damn good about this product. I’ve gotten drunk 3 times while on [I know it’s stupid, but feel free to hammer that one home]so I’m sure that’s done some damage to potential gains. My sex drive seems higher- and I didn’t think that was possible for me- but “luckily” I’ve been thumpin at a borderline obscene rate, so no problems with that.
I’ll post again in a few days to let everyone know whats goin down, and, once again I really appreciate everyone takin their time to drop a lil knowledge on me.
Ya’ll be easy

What’s your pct look like bro?

This might warrant flaming, but I’m not sure what “pct” means. I’m guessing " post cycle treatment" but I could be way off, and if so I honestly hadn’t given it much thought [as of yet anyway]. I was gonna ask for some of yall’s suggestions and go from there. I was thinkin some Alpha Male or TRIBEX or something if needed, but truth be told I wasn’t expecting to have to worry about it. That is probably irresponsible of me, so if you wanna knock me for it knock away, I’ll be here. Anyway all suggestions and recomendations are welcome and appreciated.
Ya’ll be good.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
This might warrant flaming, but I’m not sure what “pct” means. I’m guessing " post cycle treatment" but I could be way off, and if so I honestly hadn’t given it much thought [as of yet anyway]. I was gonna ask for some of yall’s suggestions and go from there. I was thinkin some Alpha Male or TRIBEX or something if needed, but truth be told I wasn’t expecting to have to worry about it. That is probably irresponsible of me, so if you wanna knock me for it knock away, I’ll be here. Anyway all suggestions and recomendations are welcome and appreciated.
Ya’ll be good.[/quote]

Post Cycle Therapy. You definitely want to consider it carefully. And you definitely want to stop drinking alcohol while you’re on the M-1-T. Come on, you can hold off on it for just a few weeks. Save it for after you’re done with the PCT if you absolutely must get wasted, although ideally you should wait even longer than that (or suck it up and quit). As far as how to come off: I’m not confident that I know enough to give you good advice in that arena. Somebody will be able to step up and steer you in the right direction.

Do you guys think this can be used to maintain muscle while dieting?