T Nation

M: Morning or Night

Question for Cy or anyone who knows,

(btw u cant expect me to do a search for "M" and i even tried looking for "vitex" and "anti-estrogen" just so i dont trouble you!)

anyway,

my bottle of M says to take three capsules in morning on empty stomach. But today i happened to find two articles that say to take Vitex on empty stomach at night just before sleep.

1. While you sleep, prolactin levels rise. High amounts of prolactin can decrease testosterone production. Supplementing with Vitex agnus-castus can ensure that your testosterone levels aren't being blunted.

DOSE | Purchase products that offer 200-400 mg of Vitex agnus-castus or chasteberry. Take it just before bedtime in alternating cycles of four to six weeks on and four to six weeks off.

DOSE: Take 200-400 mg of Vitex agnus castus or chasteberry immediately before bedtime. Take it in alternating cycles of 4-6 weeks on, 4-6 weeks off.

-BY DWAYNE JACKSON, PHD. Muscle and Fitness. http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0801/is_8_66/ai_n14834116

hmmm these two articles.. so similar. everything about them, the whole theme of the articles, the way they're written, even the recommendations are pretty much identical on many parts. I can almost swear they were written by the same person and the names are fake (or one of the names is fake). Or maybe one magazine stole the article from the other and changed it up a bit... hmmm

anyway, both articles say to take vitex just before sleep. bottle says upon waking up. which should i do? does it really matter? thanks.

bump. i think Cy is online right now.