M-Drol (SD) Cycle

Ugh… Designer steroids…

Those things make me sick. I’ve seen people at nutrition stores try and sell those things to teenagers. Of course, neither party has any idea what they’re handling.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
Ugh… Designer steroids…

Those things make me sick. I’ve seen people at nutrition stores try and sell those things to teenagers. Of course, neither party has any idea what they’re handling.[/quote]

Then it is not the designer steroids that should make you sick, it should be the sales people that make you sick. I agree that most of the designers are junk, but there are a couple decent ones out there.

I stayed on for 4 weeks and I couldn’t get it up for the life of me. I was a puffy 240 and looked rad but I couldn’t put the new mass to use on some lucky lady. Needless to say its powerful shit with alleged narly sides. Do your research and remember our words.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
Ugh… Designer steroids…

Those things make me sick. I’ve seen people at nutrition stores try and sell those things to teenagers. Of course, neither party has any idea what they’re handling.[/quote]

Yup, I know a kid at my local high school taking M-drol, he’s freeballin it. I tried approaching him but he seemed like one of those jock idiots that claim to know everything. This was from a distance. I pity the fooh.

I don’t think it would hurt to run your mdrol for 4 weeks @10,20,20,30.I have alot of experience with SD and some other OTC’s.

Lethargy will probably be a problem along with being shut down. Drink plenty of water and be careful with this stuff. Make sure you have all your supporting supps(hathworn berry,milk thistle etc) and keep a regular check of your blood pressure. I hope you already have your PCT on hand.

Good luck!

i tried some superdrol a couple months ago and i didnt like it. The gains were there but i constantly felt ill, had a bad loss of libido and i was always sleepy and felt extremely lazy. it didnt help my appetite either. if it doesnt happen to you or you can get over that, the gains will be solid and youll look really hard. good strength too. peace

Ok appologies for getting it wrong about the MDROl in the first place, I have now had chance to find the stuff you are going on about and realise it is basically the same as superdrol I suppose the (SD) should have given that away.

Anyway my opinion does not change I would still flush that stuff down the pan.

This new designer bullshit is what is going to bring on major goverment clamp down.

This stuff will attract more younger people to use it, more and more uneducated people will use it, then there will be a rise in people suffering negative sides.

Once the medical profseeion relays the rise in AAS abuse/problems to the goverment there will be knee jerk reactions.

This designer shit is far too readily available and far too many idoits will take it and you know their mommy’s are gonna find out sooner or later, and we really do not need a bunch of pissed off mommy’s protestiong for the ban of all AAS.

hey guys, i just went to the docter earlier today to have him check out my nipple for gyno and he said it’s not to bad but if it gets worse to come in. Im about to start my cycle of m-drol but worried that it might make the gyno worse.

I was think about taking letro but not sure if i should take it with the m-drol or just not take it at all. like i said before the gyno is not very bad and maybe the nolva will clear it up after my cycle. what do you think? also what are some sides with liq nolva? thank you!

Nolva is the weapon of choice I’ve wielded and many around me have against gyno. PM for you!