M-Drol (SD) Cycle

Hey everyone, I just got my m-drol in and was wondering what yall thought of my cycle and my pct. I’m planning on doing a 4 week cycle 10/20/20/30 and for my pct, nolva 40/40/20/10, and 6oxo 600/600/300/300. A lot people say do a 3 week cycle of 10/20/20 to be safe.

Do you think my 4 weeks would be too much? thanks for your help!!

thanks for all the help

sorry :slight_smile:

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Is the second post sarcastic?

I am sorry nobody has rushed to your aid in the last four hours of posting.

The reason for this is that this is a ‘steroid’ forum where adults discuss steroids, and other related body building supplements

M-drol is nothing, it is powder is a bottle, I am sorry that you wasted your money on this crap but it really will do nothing for you and there is no advice or help anyone can give you regarding using this crap.

I know you do not want to hear this but you asked for advice and the only advice you can be given is chuck the crap in the bin, sorry[/quote]

What are you talking about? It is a steroid bro…

Sorry Electric_E, you’re wrong. M-Drol is an anabolic steroid, and not just powder in a bottle.

Stick to 3 weeks to be safe. 10/20/20. Make sure you’re taking liver support supplements as it’s methylated.

What’s your experience? Age, years training etc. The pct looks good bro. I did 20,30,30,40 on this clone. Make sure you have some sort of liver aid on cycle. It will jack you up. I experienced no gyno, or permanent shutdown, really all the sides were minor compared to what all the forums say about Superdrol and its clones. Don’t take this as a green light to not be cautious. This is just me. That’s good that you have an actual SERM as your PCT.

Just so you know, I believe it was Patrick Arnold on a BB.com forum that said Superdrol is the strongest oral steroid, mg for mg, in both efficacy and toxicity. So know what you are getting yourself into. This is by no means a user-friendly compound. I can attempt to find the thread, if you like.

I have no personal experience with the compound.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:

The reason for this is that this is a ‘steroid’ forum where adults discuss steroids, and other related body building supplements

M-drol is nothing, it is powder is a bottle, I am sorry that you wasted your money on this crap but it really will do nothing for you and there is no advice or help anyone can give you regarding using this crap.

I know you do not want to hear this but you asked for advice and the only advice you can be given is chuck the crap in the bin, sorry[/quote]

Actually, its methylated masterdrol. Like, legitimately, masterdrol. Just FYI.

EDIT
I’m an idiot. I meant MASTERON.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:

I beg to differ, its a full-fledged designer steroid. Guys have gotten gyno from it so its far more powerful than any OTC herbal supp.

Thanks for the help guys. Im 22, weight 188, and 6ft tall. ive been lifting since i was about 16. The only other really hard core supps ive taken are methyl 1p and methyl 1 alpha when i was 18 and gained quite a bit. also i got this from max muscle and was not informed to take any pct.

i kept most of my gains but it feels like i still have a small amount of gyno under my right nipple. as far as the nolva goes i found a site that sells liquid tamoxifen citrate but it says for research use only and can be harmful if ingested. would this be ok to take? also im still trying to decide between a 3 or 4 week cylce and the amount to take per week. let me know what ya think. thanks!

WHOAH! you already have a mild case of gyno. Shit, I’d take the 3 week route. I have no exp. with research chemicals. I do 10,20,30 on your 3 weeker with nolva on hand just in case the gyno begins to manifest itself.

im not sure if it’s gyno or not. sorry i said that wrong in the post before i meant to say lump rather then gyno. i know a lot of guys have small lumps under there nipples. but it seems the right nipple is a little bigger. its not noticable when you look at it but i should probably get it checked.

It says do not ingest to cover their ass. Dont worry about it, they put fruit flavoring in it for a reason

Sorry guys, I have edited my first post, we have M-drol here and it is is herbal bullshit, I did not know that there was designer gear called M-drol too now.

OP is there any reason why you do not want to use an injectable?

Ive done mdrol twice and saw very good results. Both times i just did two weeks because lethargy was kicking in. Kept all gains and no side effects aside from lethargy and temporary shutdown. Nolvadex is required, there is also some people complaining about delayed gyno from it a couple months after cycle.

Lethargy that bad playmaker08. I got it on my first bout in the first weeks, but then I went away. Did you experience a sudden death in your sex drive?

my bad

rule of the street never post sources.

lethargy wasnt unbearable, but I was happy with the results in two weeks where I didnt mind stopping. As for shut down, it wasnt complete shut down just a gradual loss; another reason for me to just stay on for two weeks, I didnt want my libido killed. I could have easily stayed on another 1-2 weeks but my body was beginning to hint to me.

Your dosing looks good. If lethargy kicks in you can take one of your doses before bed, then you dont notice it. And I also think most people only run 3 weeks, it sounds like it can do some damage on lipid profiles.

Id stay away from the shit bud. You’re looking at a whole host of potential problems.

World