M-Drol P-Plex Stack Questions...

I just spent the last hour reading threads on PH’s, PCT, and dosages. There’s a lot of contradicting information, good information, but some doesn’t make sense. I’ve been told to use Nolvadex as PCT, but there are posts where many of you say you’ve stopped using it because it is so dangerous.

Some say they used Clomid instead for the same reasons. There’s research online that suggests products like Novedex XT is sufficient as PCT as well.

Here’s one about Nolva that has made me suspicious of ordering it:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/interesting_view_on_nolva

Does everyone agree that Novedex XT is insufficient as PCT?

Anyone tried this product for PCT?:

fitfuel.com/Epithin-E-p-15172.html
?zmam=33951326&zmas=4&zmac=42&zmap=GLBZ-0002

[quote]pavlovs vodka wrote:
where did all these broscientists get the info that superdrol was a progestin? I’ve had multiple people on another board tell me how i shouldn’t use novla as pct for my m-drol, e-stane cycle.[/quote]

these broscientests are not talking about the superdrol

they are talking about the second compound on the list which is a precurser to trenbolone which is a progestin.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
pavlovs vodka wrote:
where did all these broscientists get the info that superdrol was a progestin? I’ve had multiple people on another board tell me how i shouldn’t use novla as pct for my m-drol, e-stane cycle.

they are talking about the second compound on the list which is a precurser to trenbolone which is a progestin.[/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/first_cycle_questions_6

Check out Bill Roberts’ posts
Trenbolone may not be a progestin

I edited my post anyways I responded to the wrong thread like a dummy but I dont know why it didnt edit my damn post

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
pavlovs vodka wrote:
where did all these broscientists get the info that superdrol was a progestin? I’ve had multiple people on another board tell me how i shouldn’t use novla as pct for my m-drol, e-stane cycle.

they are talking about the second compound on the list which is a precurser to trenbolone which is a progestin.[/quote]

I was specifically told by some dude on anabolicminds.com that I shouldnt use a novla PCT for an m-drol cycle because superdrol is a progestin. I told him i was pretty sure he was full of shit.

hey i just recently purchased this stack and also am curious as to the best way to take it

[quote]pistolpete7777 wrote:
hey i just recently purchased this stack and also am curious as to the best way to take it[/quote]

You again?

It looks like you still haven’t figured out proper forum etiquette.

hey i just recently purchased this stack and also am curious as to the best way to take it[/quote]

Orally is best…

Suppositories are not likely to be effective.

I’ve cycled both superdrol and superdrol + phera-plex before and, without a doubt, its not worth it.

I made sure the I’s were dotted and the T’s were crossed on both cycles. Ran proper support supplements. I’d name them but I can’t even remember because I was taking about 30 pills morning and night of support supplements just to play it safe. My diet was in place. My PCT of nolvadex was in place for both. I ran both cycles as perfect as can be outlined.

And at the end of 4 weeks I still felt like I was ingesting poision with a side-effect of muscle growth. By the end of the cycle I felt like complete dogshit throughout the day, couldnt sleep, and would have constant nosebleeds. I feel like these designer drugs have had a negative impact on my erections and gyno to this day. Sure, I put on about 20 pounds of muscle and set PRs in every single lift, but theres better ways to do it.

It takes more knowledge, research, and preperation, but I would definetly go with a cycle of testosterone over any of this poison.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
pistolpete7777 wrote:
hey i just recently purchased this stack and also am curious as to the best way to take it

You again?

It looks like you still haven’t figured out proper forum etiquette. [/quote]

??wat do u mean me again? i haev no idea wat your talking about…save the smart ass comments some people are on here to get help butt hole

[quote]Nole wrote:
I’ve cycled both superdrol and superdrol + phera-plex before and, without a doubt, its not worth it.

I made sure the I’s were dotted and the T’s were crossed on both cycles. Ran proper support supplements. I’d name them but I can’t even remember because I was taking about 30 pills morning and night of support supplements just to play it safe. My diet was in place. My PCT of nolvadex was in place for both. I ran both cycles as perfect as can be outlined.

And at the end of 4 weeks I still felt like I was ingesting poision with a side-effect of muscle growth. By the end of the cycle I felt like complete dogshit throughout the day, couldnt sleep, and would have constant nosebleeds. I feel like these designer drugs have had a negative impact on my erections and gyno to this day. Sure, I put on about 20 pounds of muscle and set PRs in every single lift, but theres better ways to do it.

It takes more knowledge, research, and preperation, but I would definetly go with a cycle of testosterone over any of this poison.[/quote]

wat types/brands of test would you recomend to be the best?

??wat do u mean me again? i haev no idea wat your talking about…save the smart ass comments some people are on here to get help butt hole[/quote]

Do you think that is the best way of getting help from people who can only judge you on the content of your posts here?

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
pistolpete7777 wrote:
??wat do u mean me again? i haev no idea wat your talking about…save the smart ass comments some people are on here to get help butt hole

Do you think that is the best way of getting help from people who can only judge you on the content of your posts here? [/quote]

u bring up a valid point…as u can see by my post history i have not made thousands like others so i dont really understand wat is meant by “forum etiquette” , but all i was trying to do like everyone else out there i assume, is try to see if i could get a couple opinions or different views on something that i am interested in…

with that being said…i just bought m-drol, p-plex, and x-tren, and pct assisst from competitive edge labs. a friend of mine told me i dont have to stack any of them, and should just take them one after anotehr ending with the pct…id like to hear peoples opinions on this

I’ve cycled thede before I did pplex at 40mg ed then I bridged with 20mg of pplex and 20mg of mdrol for a week then ended with 40mgs ed for 3 more weeks I gained 23lbs. Yes some was fat some water some glycogen and some muscle I was 235 I got upto 258 insane strength gains.I took cels pct assist through out the cycle.

But at the end my pee atarted looking like cocacola so this is a very damaging cycle that I’m not really looking to do again. Also my pct was I forces reversatol and iforces testabolin v2 I took 8 of each everyday for two weeks the 4 of reversatol everyday and kept testabolin at 8 aday I recovered just fine.

I have givin up prohormones and graduated to real aas because I hate everytime a good prohormone is out it gets banned. The only real sides I got were muscle cramps like crazy especially when I did abs.

Do either of you (pistolpete7777, blades) know what a proper PCT looks like? And I would avoid the “Tren” products like the plague.

[quote]blades wrote:
Also my pct was I forces reversatol and iforces testabolin v2 I took 8 of each everyday for two weeks the 4 of reversatol everyday and kept testabolin at 8 aday I recovered just fine.

[/quote]

This is garbage information and doesn’t belong on the board. Use the PM function if you want to talk about nonsense like that.

Sorry about that bonez I’m just telling him what I have done in the past and what worked for me. I don’t want to get into a pissing match with you Iam just a little baby in the steroid world compared to most. I know you are light years ahead of me in this area. I know real nolvedex would’ve been best but I couldn’t ubtain it. Trust me I’ve learned from my mistakes but I believe their are decent over the counter pcts that work I’ve tried a few and have worked so far that’s just my beleif. If I could’ve bought real tomaxofin I would have no doubt about it.that’s what I currently am going to use for my aas cycle.

[quote]blades wrote:
Sorry about that bonez I’m just telling him what I have done in the past and what worked for me. I don’t want to get into a pissing match with you Iam just a little baby in the steroid world compared to most. I know you are light years ahead of me in this area. I know real nolvedex would’ve been best but I couldn’t ubtain it. Trust me I’ve learned from my mistakes but I believe their are decent over the counter pcts that work I’ve tried a few and have worked so far that’s just my beleif. If I could’ve bought real tomaxofin I would have no doubt about it.that’s what I currently am going to use for my aas cycle. [/quote]

You are giving me more credit than I deserve but ok.

And without bloodwork to prove what you are saying I really have no reason to believe that ‘reveristol’ did anything but improve your libido.

Yea that’s true I didn’t have blood work done so I don’t have proof that it worked. I just based it off it worked because of no gyno and testie size.