T Nation

M-1T PCT

Hi!Guys,i am just over with a 15 day 15mg a day M-1T cycle. What should i follow as PCT?? Do you guys my HPTA would hav shut down this fast.Also i dont feel any thing around my nipples,thjough i am gyno prone.Also i intend going in for an all gear cycle in about 6 weeks time.i intend retaining most of the gains i had from the M-1T cycle i juts finished.What should i do to retain the gains.Suggestions please!!!

Supplements like TRIBEX and ZMA would probably be sufficient to restore any decrease in endogenous T levels that may have occurred.

MK

what were the gains you saw on M1T

About 7-8lbs from M-1T.I can’t find any TRIBEX or ZMA here,could i go in for Nolva and Clomid instead.I hav heard of bad stomach associated with ZMA as it contains more than necessary Magnesiu and Zinc do ya think tribulus would do any good.

I have been taking ZMA for quite some time with absolutely no problems.

[quote]vnkat wrote:
About 7-8lbs from M-1T.I can’t find any TRIBEX or ZMA here,could i go in for Nolva and Clomid instead.I hav heard of bad stomach associated with ZMA as it contains more than necessary Magnesiu and Zinc do ya think tribulus would do any good.[/quote]

take Alpha Male and M. Try it. It will get your test levels back to normal or even better and help you retain gains.