Lymphatic puncture pic

I u pin ur vastus medialis regularly like me this will probably happen eventually. The pain is unreal, take ibuprofen fast and often if this happens to you and find some crutches! The pain subsides in about a week and it took almost two weeks before I could train legs again

Man I pin my quads all the time and lucky that’s never happened. Looks pretty painful

This happened to me last week actually… Idk if it was a lymphatic puncture, what you’re describing sounds worse than what I had. I pinned my quad with ~2.5ml and the days after that my knee swelled up a lot and I couldn’t really move it very well. It only lasted 3-4 days though, lots of ice and tylenol heat patches helped. It was really uncomfortable though… Fucking steroids…

lol this is your lower body and the pic in your avatar is your upper body? hahahaha

hahaha yeah my legs arent as big cuz of my bum knee dick but theyre arent small by any means

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
lol this is your lower body and the pic in your avatar is your upper body? hahahaha[/quote]

I didn’t want to be the one to say it. the bitches still prolly love it tho

dude what size pin were you using?

I use a 1.5 inch 23 gauge and I was pinning 1.2 ml tren e test e mixed

[quote]butthole69 wrote:
I use a 1.5 inch 23 gauge and I was pinning 1.2 ml tren e test e mixed[/quote]

slin pins bro, slin pins…

SLIN PINS!!! jesus christ dude… might as well use a fucking turkey baster…