Lying Single Arm Pullover?

Anyone ever done one with these? Or seem to have a similarly-preferred modified version of this one mentioned

I’m a having a difficult time how this is suppose to look like,tried looking on youtube, but none of the found examples seemed to match this description.

^
Could it be this? Anyone familiar with this move, if not, whats this one called?

so it’s kinda like a rear delt raise, lateral raise combo thing?

I guess it’d work but it looks pretty awkward to me

The exercise description :

“This is a great exercise to either use in pre-fatigue or post-fatigue supersets.
Lie sideways on your dominant side on your rib cage on a exercise bench. Place a dumbbell overhead at arms?s length in your non-dominant arm. Bring under control the arm down towards the floor. At the bottom position, your upper arm should be slightly behind your head. Here is a tip: as you are nearing the end of the eccentric range, drop slightly your dominant hip towards the ground, this will further increase the stretch on the lats of the non-dominant side. Do your set of chosen reps, take a brief rest, and then repeat by switching sides”

I don’t see how the video you posted could be a lat exercise.

I’m just not sure what other video comes close to that description, you know what Im saying?

what’s the confusion? That description you posted is just a dumbell pullover done lying on your side instead of on your back, using one hand instead of two.

what else do you need to know?

Oh, I guess I just was too slow to realize that, whoops