Lying About Your Lifting Max

I had a guy tell me he knew gymnastic girls that were 110 lbs who could squat 800 lbs RAW. no joke.

franco columbo could dead over 700 and bench over 500, at around 5’4" and sub 200 lbs. while not impossible for the guy you know to do those lifts at his size, it would put him in some elite company, to say the least.

it is funny how many people claim the numbers they do, without the muscularity to back it up (both in rl and on internet forums). ive known a few people who benched over 300 lbs, 2 closer to 400. they all damn well looked the part.

points at 140 lbs skinny-fat noobs lifting for 4 months over in RMP forum that are supposedly putting up 200/300/400

my max is 600 lbs…for everything.

Usually too interested in myself to care what other people lift.

All my lifts are OVER 9000!!!

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
All my lifts are OVER 9000!!![/quote]

What!?!?! 9000, theres no way that can be right.

I was going easy today, 3x5… 1200lbs my back was a little stiff

Some people just lie but I’ve also found in many case some people equate one exercise to another. Many times I’ve been told by someone they squat a certain amount I find hard to believe. When questioned you find out they’re doing the weight on a machine, e.g. a leg press, and think they could to it squatting.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Are there people under the age of 20 that tell the truth about their lifts OR how many people they’ve slept with?
[/quote]

Squat - 280
Bench - 180
Dead - 300
Women - 0

Apparently so.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
All my lifts are OVER 9000!!![/quote]

hahaah. O RLY?

i eat monster trucks and shit out ronnie coleman.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Are there people under the age of 20 that tell the truth about their lifts OR how many people they’ve slept with?

Squat - 280
Bench - 180
Dead - 300
Women - 0

Apparently so.[/quote]

wah wah waaaaaaaah

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Squat - 280
Bench - 180
Dead - 300
Women - 0

Apparently so.[/quote]

oooohhhh Dick waving contest!!!

I think your squat is inflated.

[quote]905Patrick wrote:
Guys will tend to exaggerate their 1 RM numbers. Women tend to say they are lower and won’t count the lifts they made while on vacation or if they can’t remember the name of their spotter. [/quote]

HA

You forgot that in addition to be very strong, they also have freakishly large cocks.

Last week:

Dead - 8x100kg, 4x1x140kg
Squat - 8x60kg, 2x100kg, 3x5x80kg
DB Bench - 6x74lbs, 1x85lbs (New PB), 3x3x74lbs

Zero Women.

Zero Men also.

[quote]905Patrick wrote:
Guys will tend to exaggerate their 1 RM numbers. Women tend to say they are lower and won’t count the lifts they made while on vacation or if they can’t remember the name of their spotter. [/quote]

Women don’t have 1RM’s, only 25 RM’s. Everyone knows that.

[quote]elano wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Squat - 280
Bench - 180
Dead - 300
Women - 0

Apparently so.

oooohhhh Dick waving contest!!!

I think your squat is inflated.[/quote]

Its only a dick waving contest if I thought my lifts were anything but pathetic <_<

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i eat monster trucks and shit out ronnie coleman.
[/quote]

oh shit seriously! haha