Lying About Pasta Relationships

I got back with an old girlfriend and she asked me if I liked Pasta. I lied and said no, and now she has found out about my fondness for MFM (Macaroni, Fettuccine, Macaroni). She broke up with me because I said I was low carb, what do I do?

Nice.

Are you sure you didn’t mean Macaroni, Fettucini and Manicotti?

Either way she’s a bitch…I mean didn’t you start messin around with pasta when y’all were broke up? Man, you can’t ditch pasta for some hoe…bro(tie pasta) before hoe nah mean

do you like copypasta?

You should’ve just told her you eat carbs from the beginning, lying about something like that is a pretty big deal. How can she trust you not to eat carbs in the future man?

Bitches are so sneaky. She probably carb-loaded before she brought it up to you, she knew.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Are you sure you didn’t mean Macaroni, Fettuccine and Manicotti?[/quote]

That’s just sick. Manicotti’s for weddings.

It’s OK to lie about low carbing it if you just want to get laid. But you gotta come clean with your pasta if you want a relationship.

lmao… I’m not even reading the responses, just the thread title…you had me at ‘pasta’.

S

It’d be funnier if it was real.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
lmao… I’m not even reading the responses, just the thread title…you had me at ‘pasta’.

S[/quote]

No pasta for yous!!!

Dude…

Call her. Don’t fuck this relationship up

I hope it’s not too late to grovel.

You and her…you belong together.

Like the song from the 'offspring"

“The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care”

Call her man, don’t wait.

My $.02.

Parody win!

stick it in her pooper, the fettuccini i mean

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
It’s OK to lie about low carbing it if you just want to get laid. But you gotta come clean with your pasta if you want a relationship.[/quote]

Lold