T Nation

Lurker No More!

Hi T-Nation, I've been lurking on this site for a few years now and figured it was about time to actually participate. This site is where I first read about squat and deadlift form back when I had no idea what powerlifting was - and I think I'm very fortunate in that.

I'm a 21 year old female college student finishing up my senior year; I'm very lucky that after I quit my swimming career and decided I still wanted to push myself in something else I stumbled upon this site as opposed to the load of other crap the internet has to offer; especially for women.

In a way this site helped me in some crucial ways - I changed my major to exercise and sport science from a passion to give good information to people who may not have been to lucky to find a good source on their own. And I hope to share my beginning journey into powerlifting, continuing to increase my knowledge through the extremely helpful people here and pass it to others.

So hi there T-Nation, and thank you for everything!

NC huh? Where you in school at?

UNC-Chapel Hill. I know there's at least a couple other people on here who go to UNC also.