Lurker No More. Hello To All

I just wanted to introduced my self to the forum. I have been lurking on several forums for the past 4 years, I decided to sign up on Tnation because I think as a whole it has the most intelligent members. I have been lifting/training my ass off for the past 4 years and have reached the point where I feel I am ready to take the next step.

Stats
age 32
5’8" 180lbs 15%

The past year my life has been a whirlwind of changes, moved cities, changed jobs, got married as a result I got a little laxed on my diet so my body fat has been high this past year though. Right now I am a month into a hard cut to get my body fat to 10 or less before I begin my first cycle. Its really a pride thing, im sick of not cut.

The decision to cycle has always been tempting but I felt I needed to wait until I knew it was the right time. I dont feel I have much natural gains left in me at 32, for being a hell of an athlete in my younger days I got the short straw on muscle building genetics. You only live once and I want to find out what my full potential is.

My plan is nov/dec to start a Test E 500/600mg per week cycle. Im considering starting a 25 week HGH cycle in a week or so that would carry into my test E cycle. Im going to start another thread about the HGH and why im considering it.