T Nation

Lump

Recently a small skittle sized lump has formed under my right nipple. It hurts to push on it and it’s quite solid. It doesn’t stick/poke out or anything, it’s just their. I’ve had no history of gyno in my family, and I’ve never used anabolic steriods, so I’m not sure why I would have gyno, but I think I do. I have a bottle of M in stock, and I’m thinking about using it. Any suggestions? I know most of you will tell me to see a doctor, which I probably will, but I’m scared of surgery and I don’t want to fuck up my gym progress by having to spend weeks recovering from a nut under my nipple. Any help would be apprecieted. Thanks!

it’s impossible to say what it is without 1) more info, 2) physically being there to diagnose it. Granted I’m not a medical proffesional so obviously I’m not fully qualified to diagnose this, but there is a possibility it could be a boil-like substance. If you are prone to acne (however mild) on your chest, you may occasionally get small hard lumps under the skin, which are painful but not obviously red or swollen. A simple way to explain it is a pimple that forms deeper in the skin (vs. the surface pimples we are more familiar with). Either way I would suggest seeing a Dr. for diagnosis, and if it is a boil, there are topical creams he can prescribe to treat it, or maybe he’ll just lance it :slight_smile:

Hope that helped.

D.

[quote]Druze wrote:
it’s impossible to say what it is without 1) more info, 2) physically being there to diagnose it. Granted I’m not a medical proffesional so obviously I’m not fully qualified to diagnose this, but there is a possibility it could be a boil-like substance. If you are prone to acne (however mild) on your chest, you may occasionally get small hard lumps under the skin, which are painful but not obviously red or swollen. A simple way to explain it is a pimple that forms deeper in the skin (vs. the surface pimples we are more familiar with). Either way I would suggest seeing a Dr. for diagnosis, and if it is a boil, there are topical creams he can prescribe to treat it, or maybe he’ll just lance it :slight_smile:

Hope that helped.

D.[/quote]

I am prone to acne on my chest, so that’s a possibility. I’ve never had it on my nipple before though. I think I’m gunna take M for a bit just to be sure.

Why would you use M, or anything else for that matter, without properly identifying the problem/cause.

If it is a cist or boil or some odd , mostly benign anomaly, then you wasted the M.

If it is worse, or needs medical care of some kind you not only wasted the M,
you’ve delayed proper diagnosis and treatment. There is no smart answer for not seeking treatment.

What does a Dr. visit cost? What does a bottle of M cost? What have you saved? If you really are concerned about this there is only one smart thing to do.

Now–take two asprin and call the good Prof. in the am

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
Why would you use M, or anything else for that matter, without properly identifying the problem/cause.

If it is a cist or boil or some odd , mostly benign anomoly, then you wasted the M.

you’ve delayed proper diagnosis and treatment. There is no smart answer for not seeking treatment.

What does a Dr. visit cost? What does a bottle of M cost? What have you saved? If you really are concerned about this there is only one smart thing to do.

[/quote]

Uhhhhh M is an anti estrogen, I’ve heard all over the place that clearing up estrogen/using an anti estrogen can stop gyno in its tracks. I know it wont get rid of it, but if it stops it from growing further, than I’m happy. I really don’t want to get plastic surgery if I don’t have to. I’m just thinking of options. And M is only 17 dollars, so I really don’t care, and I’ve only taken 3 pills so far, so I haven’t wasted anything.

[quote]GriffinC wrote:
sasquatch wrote:

If it is a cist or boil or some odd , mostly benign anomoly, then you wasted the M.

Uhhhhh M is an anti estrogen, I’ve heard all over the place that clearing up estrogen/using an anti estrogen can stop gyno in its tracks. I know it wont get rid of it, but if it stops it from growing further, than I’m happy. I really don’t want to get plastic surgery if I don’t have to. I’m just thinking of options. And M is only 17 dollars, so I really don’t care, and I’ve only taken 3 pills so far, so I haven’t wasted anything.[/quote]

Uhhhhhhhhh–I think I know what M is for. Thank you.

My guess is then that you’ve made your self diagnosis and really weren’t interested in help, you just wanted to brag!? that you have a growth under your nipple?!

It may be hard to fathom, but said lump could also be cancerous.

Rare in men, it does occur, and without a family history. It seems kind of silly that you would turn to a forum for medical advice on something potentially serious and not head immediately to a doctor.

Staying healthy is the best progress you can make. In or out of the gym.

Griffin, unless you are doing something that would indicate you are likely to suffer gyno, there’s no reason to think it would be gyno…

My god this thread is moronic. There’s probably more of a chance it’s breast cancer than gyno.

In all likelihood it is just a cyst or pimple, just put some acne cream on it and if you’re really worried see a doctor.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Griffin, unless you are doing something that would indicate you are likely to suffer gyno, there’s no reason to think it would be gyno…[/quote]

Absolutly false, I have a small gyno and I did absoltuly nothing that would cause me to get it.

Some guys just get it…go to a doctor and get it checked out.

[quote]Watson2K5 wrote:
vroom wrote:
Griffin, unless you are doing something that would indicate you are likely to suffer gyno, there’s no reason to think it would be gyno…

Absolutly false, I have a small gyno and I did absoltuly nothing that would cause me to get it.

Some guys just get it…go to a doctor and get it checked out.[/quote]

you make it sound like a gyno is like a pimple or something.
What vroom said.
He’s on a roll today.

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
GriffinC wrote:
sasquatch wrote:

Uhhhhh M is an anti estrogen, I’ve heard all over the place that clearing up estrogen/using an anti estrogen can stop gyno in its tracks. I know it wont get rid of it, but if it stops it from growing further, than I’m happy. I really don’t want to get plastic surgery if I don’t have to. I’m just thinking of options. And M is only 17 dollars, so I really don’t care, and I’ve only taken 3 pills so far, so I haven’t wasted anything.

My guess is then that you’ve made your self diagnosis and really weren’t interested in help, you just wanted to brag!? that you have a growth under your nipple?!

[/quote]

Good job trying to sound cool. If you Think you know what M is for, your an idiot. I know what M is for because I’ve read the fucking thread about it. I plan to see a doctor, but you obviously just cant walk in and get treated, appointments take time, smart ass. Thanks for everyone elses imput.

[quote]GriffinC wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
GriffinC wrote:
sasquatch wrote:

Good job trying to sound cool. If you Think you know what M is for, your an idiot. I know what M is for because I’ve read the fucking thread about it. I plan to see a doctor, but you obviously just cant walk in and get treated, appointments take time, smart ass. Thanks for everyone elses imput.[/quote]

I would never try to outcool you. I’ve read way to many of your comments to think that possible.

Even if I didn’t know what M was for my advice would have been the same to you.
Seeing as I DO know what M is for I’ll stick with my advice.

Try this one:
Do you even know what gyno is? Becuase what you described is not it. Now, go back and have someone reread the M thread to you–slowly–then put the bottle down and go see a doc.

Or better yet, follow orbital’s advice, wipe some pimple cream on it and go back to watching whatever cartoon you were watching before you posted this nonsense.

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
Try this one:
Do you even know what gyno is? Becuase what you described is not it. Now, go back and have someone reread the M thread to you–slowly–then put the bottle down and go see a doc.

Or better yet, follow orbital’s advice, wipe some pimple cream on it and go back to watching whatever cartoon you were watching before you posted this nonsense.

[/quote]

BURN

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
Try this one:

BURN[/quote]

Agreed. Burn-o-rama.

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
GriffinC wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
GriffinC wrote:
sasquatch wrote:

Good job trying to sound cool. If you Think you know what M is for, your an idiot. I know what M is for because I’ve read the fucking thread about it. I plan to see a doctor, but you obviously just cant walk in and get treated, appointments take time, smart ass. Thanks for everyone elses imput.

I would never try to outcool you. I’ve read way to many of your comments to think that possible.

Even if I didn’t know what M was for my advice would have been the same to you.
Seeing as I DO know what M is for I’ll stick with my advice.

Try this one:

[/quote]

I put Retin-A Micro on it, I watched an episode of Ed Edd n Eddie, and I already had made an appointment with the doctor. Is that better, Mr. E-thug? Is your e-penis any bigger? Are you feeling more confident now? Or do you still need the Enzyte?

[quote]GriffinC wrote:
I put Retin-A Micro on it, I watched an episode of Ed Edd n Eddie, and I already had made an appointment with the doctor. Is that better, Mr. E-thug? Is your e-penis any bigger? Are you feeling more confident now? Or do you still need the Enzyte? [/quote]

see now that’s not a burn. That’s just someone being cranky.
Work on your technique and get back to us.
We know you can do it though!

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
GriffinC wrote:
I put Retin-A Micro on it, I watched an episode of Ed Edd n Eddie, and I already had made an appointment with the doctor. Is that better, Mr. E-thug? Is your e-penis any bigger? Are you feeling more confident now? Or do you still need the Enzyte?

We know you can do it though![/quote]

Keep trying.

[quote]GriffinC wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
GriffinC wrote:

Keep trying.[/quote]

that’s what I said, bro!

See…I think I might have gone for some play on e-dick instead of e-penis, cause then you could worked it into a play on ‘edict’ too, which has great potential.

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
GriffinC wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
GriffinC wrote:

Keep trying.

that’s what I said, bro!

See…I think I might have gone for some play on e-dick instead of e-penis, cause then you could worked it into a play on ‘edict’ too, which has great potential.
[/quote]