Lump on Glutes after Injection

I’ve been injecting for about 3.5 weeks 250mg test e 2x week, and my been switching between right and left glute, and last right glute shot, i got a lump, feels like half of a golf ball. I used a 22g 1", im pretty lean and don’t carry a lot of fat in glutes, could it be from the size of the needle? I’m switching to a 1.5… Is this normal or does it need to be drained?

Might not have went deep enough, give it some time, it should subside, if it gets red and swollen get some antibiotics

It’s been here for about 2 days and it’s a little red and dark, doesn’t really hurt, only feel the bump when I touch it, from what I’ve been reading, my guess is that it’s because of the needle size and from constant injection, only alternating glutes, anyone experienced this?

[quote]Digo576 wrote:
It’s been here for about 2 days and it’s a little red and dark, doesn’t really hurt, only feel the bump when I touch it, from what I’ve been reading, my guess is that it’s because of the needle size and from constant injection, only alternating glutes, anyone experienced this?[/quote]

My first cycle ever I did sustanon250 and I don’t know if it was from the prop or te alcohols but I’d get a much bigger red bump and the muscle would be so sore. I just don’t think it was deep enough. I use 1 1/4 to 1 1/2. Test e should be easy. Try swapping from quad to glut, both sides. Give it plenty of time to heal. He’s right. Antibiotics if it doesn’t go away soon.

I run the same gauge and length and have about the same stats glute-wise. I’m gonna say you got what looks to be an infection, get that shit looked at! I’ve seen this a couple of times in gym partners and it usually comes down to cleanliness issues. I can’t strees enough; 1) do not draw from a vial and pin the same needle, 2) alcohol swab the top of vial before and after draw, 3) swab injection site prior to pin and let dry, then again after injection, 4) before ANYTHING wash your hands thoroughly! 5) gently massage the injection site for a minute or so after.

Good “housekeeping” practices work wonders as well. Get a rubbermaid type container to keep everything in (needles, bodies, swabs, gear) and keep it in a cool/dry place.

Personally, I’ve been doing this for a few years and have never had the slightest indication of infection. I always self-administer glutes. This stuff was stressed heavily to me by my mentors and I’ve been successful with it as have many others.

Bottom line is get it checked out then clean up you technique.

S/F

Al

Thanks brothas, i basically follow every step you said, except massaging it after the injection, which from what I’ve read isn’t good. Keep everything as clean as possible, it has pretty much gone away, I’m guessing it was from the needle size, but could’ve also been a infection and constant injections. Just gave it some time and healed.