Lump After 3rd Glute Shot?

Hey guys whats up

Well I am on my first cycle of test p 125mg EOD. Everything is smooth except for 1 thing.
The shots were going good the usual pain that u get but nothing to crazy I’m only hitting the same spot every 8 days. Last week for my 3rd shot in each glute it went good, now I have these lumps in my ass 1 one each side.

There is no redness they are a little tender but not bad it just fells like a little oval
I am using 23g 1" pins but don’t have a lot of body fat there could that be the problem. not hitting the muscle right
why didnt it happen with the 1st and 2nd shot
should i be concerned

thanks

Hey bro,

The Prop is irritating to the muscle in general, especially at 125mg per shot. Its nothing serious as far as I can tell and will go away.

Good luck

fearless

Thanks

I just wanted to make sure since it is annoying I read in other forums that it can stay for a week to a month but what the hell is it.
I am worried about hitting the glutes again i amy try the ventroglute but dam that is a tricky find.

I was going to do 100mg EOD but saw another thread here were 125mg was used and he got good results so what the hell.
I am not new to T Nation just had to use another name since some others a my work have accounts and don’t know.

Im on prop only now too EOD at 50mg and I get a nice steady gain but not a bloat and no pain. Im not gaining weight like you probably are but I am certainly not losing weight. Train hard and eat right and you wont need alot.

Try going down to 50mg eod and watch your weight and body measurments, all while eating and training right. Start there, you should still have progress. Also, much less of the gain will be water bloat and fat from test converting to estrogen. Plus, you can always increase. just my 2

good luck

No other opinions on what these are from, do i need to post stats to get a response.

no advice
longer pins??

[quote]straightshooter wrote:
no advice
longer pins??
1.5[/quote]

I thought about that initially, but it’s not probable especially if you don’t have a big ass lol. Is it possible you got some dirty gear? Even if the BA/BB ratio is off, lack of EO and all that happy stuff and pain results, it should not produce a lump. And if it’s the gear then imagine what that’s going to feel like in your quad or whereever else you may decide to pin. I’ve only had lumps on 2 occasions: 1 Winstrol and 2 dirty gear. If you don’t get any hits from some vets, my advice would be to do a search, this has probably been addressed before.

thanks,

I have searched and most of the results involve some type of redness or swelling invloved.
I injected 2 other times with the same gear and no probs until this they don’t really hurt they are just there.
No pain other than the usual pain that prop gives, my delts are fine.
Just confused I was wondering if the pins aren’t going deep enough

[quote]straightshooter wrote:
thanks,

I have searched and most of the results involve some type of redness or swelling invloved.
I injected 2 other times with the same gear and no probs until this they don’t really hurt they are just there.
No pain other than the usual pain that prop gives, my delts are fine.
Just confused I was wondering if the pins aren’t going deep enough [/quote]

One other thing, just in case. Make sure you are holding the pin steady and not tearing up any tissue wiggling around during the injection. If you have problems plunging then heat up your syringe with a heating pad.