Lui Marco Says:

So I see that many fitness gurus have crossed over into self-help, dating, and life coaching.

In relation to the marriage thread, I thought I’d drift a bit and post this for some thoughts.

I’ve never seen a more concise expression of narcissism, hedonism, materialism, obsession with self-gratification, pro-human-exinction sentiment, nihilism, and callousness packed into one person or You Tube thirteen-minute lecture.

Or perhaps I don’t view enough of these channels to see more of these wonderful qualities had by the new man of the future, the live-for-thyself man.

Thoughts?

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
So I see that many fitness gurus have crossed over into self-help, dating, and life coaching.

In relation to the marriage thread, I thought I’d drift a bit and post this for some thoughts.

I’ve never seen a more concise expression of narcissism, hedonism, materialism, obsession with self-gratification, pro-human-exinction sentiment, nihilism, and callousness packed into one person or You Tube thirteen-minute lecture.

Or perhaps I don’t view enough of these channels to see more of these wonderful qualities had by the new man of the future, the live-for-thyself man.

Thoughts?

- YouTube [/quote]

Funny, he doesn’t sound Austrian at all…

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

Thoughts?

Pffft! More like an overgrown spoilt child. Fake ass nihilist.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

Thoughts?

[/quote]

Well, the patriarchy was, amongst other things, an incentive system that used male sexuality and the instinct to care for their offspring to turn them into stakeholders when it comes to society.

Since we smashed it, and women abandoned their traditional roles, men, inevitably will too.

Fuck society, its nothing but a parasite on my back, let it burn.

[quote]orion wrote:
… let it burn. [/quote]

Well, since you are in it, and you have female family members as well, does that sentiment and misogyny go for all of you too?

This is a serious question and I am curious to see if misanthropes and MGTOW’ers don’t mind chickens coming home to roost in their own backyards?

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
… let it burn. [/quote]

Well, since you are in it, and you have female family members as well, does that sentiment and misogyny go for all of you too?

This is a serious question and I am curious to see if misanthropes and MGTOW’ers don’t mind chickens coming home to roost in their own backyards?[/quote]

Well, I do have my mother and she is quite well off actually.

So…

Anyway, I dont see the misoginy? Is it misoginy if I dont fork over my resources willingly and happily?

No, I am perfectly within my rights to keep what I work for for myself.

Is it misoginy if I dont want a woman to move in with me, in the appartment that is dirt cheap because I paid for it in full?

Is it misoginy if I dont wife up a worn out career or party girl and pay a ridiculously high price for something she gave away in her prime?

No comrade, indifference, having standards and looking out for yourself, even if it, gasp!!!, contradicts the interests of women is NOT MISOGINY.

Not that I dont have my misoginist moments, I do, but to refuse to put the pussy on a pedestal, is NOT MISOGINY.

Its a part of emotional maturity.

You didn’t answer my question in full. I asked if you deserve to burn along with society considering you’re part of it. You said it should burn, not I.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
You didn’t answer my question in full. I asked if you deserve to burn along with society considering you’re part of it. You said it should burn, not I. [/quote]

In short, I wont.

I am a heterosexual, white man which is almost a synonym for a net contributor.

I dont need that shit, they need it.

If it all breaks down, I come out ahead.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
You didn’t answer my question in full. I asked if you deserve to burn along with society considering you’re part of it. You said it should burn, not I. [/quote]

In short, I wont.

If it all breaks down, I come out ahead.[/quote]

So after the breakdown we will be left with a world of white males. Well, then what happens? The end of mankind? Seriously.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

In short, I wont.

So after the breakdown we will be left with a world of white males. Well, then what happens? The end of mankind? Seriously. [/quote]

No, we will just shift society a little in the direction that men have a little bit more power in the non zero sum game that is gender relations so that it is actually worth it for men.

Women will have to sacrifice, they have overplayed their hand.

uneasily agreeing with Orion about letting society burn.
We have been circling the proverbial drain for a while now.
We live within an enclosed ecosystem. There really is only so much to go around.

unless of course you are christian, then you get to go to an unlimited heaven…sigh.

Fully agree with SexMachine about this punkassed nihilist…pppfffftttt

I’m not really sure where you intended to go with this thread or what you are trying to assert in the original post. Are you just disgusted and wanted to bring up the topic?? I mean…what if I started a thread like this…

Chris Crocker Speaks his thoughts:

Hey everybody,

Look at this guy. Or girl. Or whatever. He’s such a flaming homosexual I had to turn on the AC after watching this video.

So what are you thoughts on homosexuality guys?

[quote]Sutebun wrote:
I’m not really sure where you intended to go with this thread or what you are trying to assert in the original post. Are you just disgusted and wanted to bring up the topic?? I mean…what if I started a thread like this…

Chris Crocker Speaks his thoughts:

Hey everybody,

Look at this guy. Or girl. Or whatever. He’s such a flaming homosexual I had to turn on the AC after watching this video.

So what are you thoughts on homosexuality guys?

[/quote]

Well, homosexuals clock in at about 3 % or so.

Yeah, they exist, but what kind of influence should they really have in a world that is, so sorry, heteronormative, because most people are heterosexual.

My point being that one person does not represent an entire group or idea…

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[/quote]

Youtube giving a pedestal to people who don’t really need one, and whether or not “men going their own way” (if you want to call it that" is healthy for society – these are topics that are both worth discussing.

But only the former should be associated with the video.

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:
We live within an enclosed ecosystem. There really is only so much to go around.

unless of course you are christian, then you get to go to an unlimited heaven…sigh.

Fully agree with SexMachine about this punkassed nihilist…pppfffftttt[/quote]
What do even mean by “circling the drain?” Society has gotten continually safer and more inclusive throughout history, and collective knowledge and advancement of technology have increased exponentially since we started giving women and minorities more opportunity to contribute to that knowledge.

Sounds to me like a problem with the lens you choose to view through.

Orion,

I would take a guess that a fair amount of Misogyny can be found in your comment “I refuse to put pussy on a pedestal”, simply referencing women as a bodypart is probably a strong indicator that your so called emotional maturity may actually not be as well developed as you think.

Additionally your “let society burn” comment struck a chord with me, maybe you could expand on that a bit? How far would you like that to go? Just social structures and outdated gender roles (man as provider, woman as homemaker) or are you talking like “burn this motherfucker to the ground” living in a cabin and communicating by pony express? I know you somewhat alluded to your anticipated result to Brickhead, but could you expand?

And finally, “women will have to sacrifice, they overplayed their hand”. What exactly do you mean by this? My wife and I have been a mutually beneficial partnership for 20 years, but were I to die in my sleep tonight, she would still go to her job on Tuesday making 6 figures and continue on (with a heavy heart I’m sure) with her life. My wife is not dependent on me, we have had separate bank accounts for most of our marriage, she has a nice retirement set up, the house is about paid off etc. so what would her “sacrifice” have to be in your scenario? She is a perfectly capable woman, but somehow you feel she has “overplayed her hand” or at least women in general have. I would be fascinated to hear your thoughts on this matter.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

In short, I wont.

So after the breakdown we will be left with a world of white males. Well, then what happens? The end of mankind? Seriously. [/quote]

No, we will just shift society a little in the direction that men have a little bit more power in the non zero sum game that is gender relations so that it is actually worth it for men.

Women will have to sacrifice, they have overplayed their hand. [/quote]

You mentioned society, which I took as society at large. Now you are saying all of society except white males will burn. This means no women, which would result in the end of mankind.

Are you now implying that all non-whites and all women should be punished because of some feminists and mean-spirit and overambitious and overly opportunistic and grasping women?
If you feel this way, that’s fine. I am not trying to start trouble. You just have some VERY unique thoughts.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

In short, I wont.

Women will have to sacrifice, they have overplayed their hand. [/quote]

You mentioned society, which I took as society at large. Now you are saying all of society except white males will burn. This means no women, which would result in the end of mankind.

Are you now implying that all non-whites and all women should be punished because of some feminists and mean-spirit and overambitious and overly opportunistic and grasping women?
If you feel this way, that’s fine. I am not trying to start trouble. You just have some VERY unique thoughts.

[/quote]

In this case I will refer you to Girl writes What?, emphasis mine:

I officially recognize The Red Pill’s right to exist?

Frankly, I don’t mind the red pill (either the philosophy, or the subreddit). I think it has value to offer men who are looking for individualistic solutions to the current social problems re gender. I like Jack Donovan. I like Roosh V. I like Barbarossaaaa and Stardusk. I like all kinds of men and their perspectives, even when I don’t agree with everything they have to say. I like the idea of criticizing women (men too) and holding them accountable.

You’ll notice in my comment, I said “yes, women”. This debacle of a gender war is not just on the minority of women who are feminists–it’s on most women who’ve not just tolerated it, but viewed the social and legal changes the way looters view a race riot. Sure, they might not care about the issues, but they’ll happily take advantage of the measures feminists have managed to enact, or to ignore the way those measures unjustly harm men until the moment they feel personally victimized through the men they care about. The average woman will be 100% in favor of child support right up until her own kids have to go without figure skating lessons so her husband can make child support payments to his ex for kids he’s never allowed to see. They’ll collectively cheer the “advance” of women in education right up until their daughters can’t find a man worth marrying. They’ll laud efforts to make “rapists” more easily convicted until the unforeseen day their own son is falsely accused.

And she’ll nod along when all men throughout history are unjustly maligned as oppressors and rapists because she’s never, for whatever reason, realized that among the maligned is her beloved grandfather who taught her how to make daisy chains, encouraged her to climb that tree when she was little, started a college fund for her, and sat unsleeping next to her grandmother’s deathbed for 72 hours with tears pouring down his face. For some reason, she just never made the connection that when feminists were talking about evil, patriarchal rape-machines, they were also talking about the men she loves and the men who sacrificed so she could have a better life than they did.

If the red pill is a response to anything, it’s a response to the apathetic, pragmatic, mercenary nature of most women, who don’t even notice the harm done to men until they’re forced to personally suffer a portion of it.

And then this question in the OP, so typical. Okay, so women have been kicking you guys in the testicles for 50 years and you’re finally starting to object to it in ways that affect me personally. So what should we women do?

Well, first thing would be to stop kicking men in the testicles, and try to convince other women to stop. Second thing would be to stop interpreting “OW! My testicles! Fucking hell, WTF?” as misogyny and aggression. Third would be to stop buying the trite rhetoric of a Cenk Uygur, and a Theodore Roosevelt, and a William Blackstone, which derides men of past generations as behaving abominably toward their women, as fact, rather than as a way to distinguish themselves as superior to “those bad men over there, or back then”. Fourth would be to put a little bit of effort into understanding the male experience rather than judging it.

Red pill seems to be the one area that demands these things of women in general.

Plus, its not like we will devolve back into the stone age, life will just become hard enough for strongindependentwomenwhodontneednoman so that she rethinks her whole attitude.

You want me to build and maintain a civilization?

Fucking pay me.

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:

Fully agree with SexMachine about this punkassed nihilist…pppfffftttt[/quote]
What do even mean by “circling the drain?” Society has gotten continually safer and more inclusive throughout history, and collective knowledge and advancement of technology have increased exponentially since we started giving women and minorities more opportunity to contribute to that knowledge.

Sounds to me like a problem with the lens you choose to view through.[/quote]

Yeah, you are conflating inclusiveness with a massive redistribution toward these groups.

The first one I agree with the second one I dont.

Plus, the debt accumulated to sustain this shit which is expected to be paid back by said net contributors is utterly unsustainable.

So, it shall not be sustained.

What then, and who comes out ahead?

Use that lense for a while.

[quote]PonyWhisperer wrote:

Orion,

I would take a guess that a fair amount of Misogyny can be found in your comment “I refuse to put pussy on a pedestal”, simply referencing women as a bodypart is probably a strong indicator that your so called emotional maturity may actually not be as well developed as you think.

Additionally your “let society burn” comment struck a chord with me, maybe you could expand on that a bit? How far would you like that to go? Just social structures and outdated gender roles (man as provider, woman as homemaker) or are you talking like “burn this motherfucker to the ground” living in a cabin and communicating by pony express? I know you somewhat alluded to your anticipated result to Brickhead, but could you expand?

And finally, “women will have to sacrifice, they overplayed their hand”. What exactly do you mean by this? My wife and I have been a mutually beneficial partnership for 20 years, but were I to die in my sleep tonight, she would still go to her job on Tuesday making 6 figures and continue on (with a heavy heart I’m sure) with her life. My wife is not dependent on me, we have had separate bank accounts for most of our marriage, she has a nice retirement set up, the house is about paid off etc. so what would her “sacrifice” have to be in your scenario? She is a perfectly capable woman, but somehow you feel she has “overplayed her hand” or at least women in general have. I would be fascinated to hear your thoughts on this matter.[/quote]

Well,

1: Misoginay!!!

No. We are programmed, as a species to put the needs of women first. You dont need to believe this, but it is the sign of a mature mind to be able to entertain ideas without buying into them.

Venture out into the vast unknown that is the series of tubez and tell me that it is not so.

Me, rejecting that and treating women like people, like the fucking feminist I fucking am, is not da misoginay, its what they fucking say they fucking want.

Fuck.

Of course when they get it they cry misoginay!!!, those sloots!

2:

As far as it has to.

Lets see how far we need to take this until they break.

3:

Well, you found a good one.

Congratulations, seriously.

Now I shall go on to ignore the army of narcissistic, resource draining hoors just because your woman happens to have her head screwed on the right way?