Lr3 Confusion

Anyone have any real isea of how long when reconstituted this will last in the fridge?

Also…is 40mcg eod a protocol to use while also trying to avoid growth of other areas i.e. gut etc

Any elp would be much appreciated.

[quote]wings_931 wrote:
Anyone have any real isea of how long when reconstituted this will last in the fridge?

Also…is 40mcg eod a protocol to use while also trying to avoid growth of other areas i.e. gut etc

Any elp would be much appreciated.[/quote]

If you reconstitute with Acetic Acid, it should last for a year in the fridge.

40mcg is a safe dosage. I use 30 mcg on training days.

Thanks Rj! nice one…

Is it not true then the the Ph level of acetic acid will “damage” the cells thus making them useless in the reconstitution?

And is it also not true then that it only lives for 24hrs one re-coned?

I see that GenSci are selling their version with BW for recon…?

Whats the difference of the two different mothods? and how much of the sodium choride* (not sure if that is the correct spelling but it is that way on the Chem1 page) do I use?

Sorry for all the Q’s but you guys seem to be some of the only people on the planet that actually know what they are on about!

The original manufacturer of long r3 IGF-1 (gropep) specifies that acetic acid should be used to reconstitute long r3 IGF-1. This is because IGF needs to be at a certain pH to be stable.

Adding bacteriostatic water to IGF and storing it will destroy the peptide because of the difference in pH. People that sell it w/o acetic acid are selling an inferior product plain and simple.

And you don’t want to just add some vinegar and think it will work - the pH will be far too high. You should use .6% acetic acid solution.

Thanks!..

One more for you because you really are helping me a hell of alot!

How do I measure 40mcg into a IU (insulin) pin when it is re-con state, because the pins are measured in Iu’s?

I will be using the Chem1 kit of 1000mcg per 2ml of AA and 10ml of SC.

Anyone else care to help if Rj is not about?..

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
rainjack wrote:
You should use .6% acetic acid solution.

RJ, do you actually mean .6% or 6%…?

Obviously there is a 10 x difference, and I always thought it was supposed to be 6%.

Bushy[/quote]

Not - it is supposed to be 0.6% acetic acid solution.

Just wanted to say thanks again guys… truly has been a big help.

Bushy,

I also don’t find much of a diference whether I use Nacl or not. In fact sometimes I get a sting sometimes I don’t regardless if I mix or not. I have not noticed any problems at all after almost 3 months of use.

On the positive side been having some great recovery benefits and a huge reduction in muscles soreness which is exactly what I wanted. This stuff is great for recovering fom high intensity training.

Smug

I think the dilution with NaCl is not so much to reduce injection sting, but to help reduce the chances of necrosis.

Another benefit of adding the NaCl solution is it helps dividing the shot easier. I inject 30mcg bilaterally PWO. Adding a little NaCl makes my math easier.

I’ve read on some boards that at room temp the IGF-1 LR3 and acetic acid combo will last for up to a year, and up to two years in the fridge. Though at 90 degrees or so the active life drops to six months. Any thoughts? I’ve run a short three week cycle at 80mcg/day to test it out and found it amazing, even stored at room temperature.