T Nation

LowfatMatt I'm Calling You Out!

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

So, should I go all in with a pair of 10’s pre-flop or just re-raise double the initial bet?[/quote]

Several things to consider. What position are you in? Early, raise maybe 3.5 up to 4 times the big blind. A KQ or AJ suited will call form late position. Middle to late raise 3 times. If you’re in the blinds, depends who the raiser is, you could re-raise. How much are the blinds, are you low stack, average or chip leader?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
LowfatMatt wrote:

LowfatMatt sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled web design ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, LowfatMatt punched the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn’t stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month. [/quote]

haha

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

So, should I go all in with a pair of 10’s pre-flop or just re-raise double the initial bet?[/quote]

Your best bet is to run. Do NOT play poker with LowfatMatt. He won the 2008 World Series of Poker despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades, and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

So, should I go all in with a pair of 10’s pre-flop or just re-raise double the initial bet?

Your best bet is to run. Do NOT play poker with LowfatMatt. He won the 2008 World Series of Poker despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades, and a green #4 card from the game UNO.[/quote]

Didn’t he also beat up Chuck Norris and Mr T at the same time?

V

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Your best bet is to run. Do NOT play poker with LowfatMatt. He won the 2008 World Series of Poker despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades, and a green #4 card from the game UNO.[/quote]

He stole that UNO card from me, the bastard.

[quote]Josh wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
Your best bet is to run. Do NOT play poker with LowfatMatt. He won the 2008 World Series of Poker despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades, and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

He stole that UNO card from me, the bastard.[/quote]

Careful Josh, your call-out may be next. This thread is the beginning of the end for the mods. Nothing is safe. Trust no one.

Oh, and tell your friend spacecow to watch his back.


He looks like this when he is not angry. (You really don’t want to see him when he is.)

MOD JOSH IN DA HOUSE!!!

This thread is getting better and better. We now have other mods joining in on the fun.

HolyMac is excited. He is now closer to realizing his ultimate fantasy of MMMF. (Mod, Mod, Mac, Female)

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

HolyMac is excited. He is now closer to realizing his ultimate fantasy of MMMF. (Mod, Mod, Mac, Female)[/quote]

LOL

[quote]domb wrote:
He looks like this when he is not angry. (You really don’t want to see him when he is.)[/quote]

Actually, it’s more like this…


Here is a recent shot I took of LowFatMatt.

[quote]domb wrote:
Here is a recent shot I took of LowFatMatt.[/quote]

LOLarious

There is no ‘ctrl’ key on LowfatMatt’s keyboard. LowfatMatt is always in control.

There are no steroids in bodybuilding. Just lifters LowfatMatt has breathed on.

LowfatMatt does not have Spellcheck on his computer. The words correct themselves out of fear.

LowfatMatt can ping 256.256.256.256 and get a reply. (I actually don’t even know what this means.)

There are no steroids in bodybuilding. Just lifters LowfatMatt has breathed on.

LowfatMatt does not check for viruses. Viruses check for LowfatMatt.

Is an '09 mod still an '09’er?

Are we allowed to pick on an '09 mod?

LowFatMatt can MMF all by himself