LowfatMatt I'm Calling You Out!

Not really a call out, but I’m curious…

You have been working for Biotest for presumably 9 years now. Why did it take 7 years of T-Nation exposure for you to finally start lifting weights?

Why Matt? WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???!!!

Also, are you prohibited from answering this question during work hours since it’s not “technically” related to your job? If this is the case, I may not get an answer. I can’t imagine someone working all day on a website and then going home and getting on that same site for fun.

Anyway, I know you’re online now. It says so at the bottom of the page. So you cannot hide. Also, I know where you work. And I know what you look like - you’re a bald fellow with a bloody hand.

Will this post even make it through? I don’t know. Let’s find out.

As an aside, I chuckled when I read CW’s article about measuring Chris Farley’s body fat and Chris giggling like a little girl.

And for those of you wondering if I’m on drugs,

is LowFatMatt jacked?

lol, nice call out

I seriously LOL’d when I saw this.

I remember years ago a guy I knew’s older brother worked at the old Twinlab factory out on Long Island. He told stories of the humongous rats that lived in the facility, apparently living on nothing but the company’s weight gainer in giant vats. I’ve heard similar stories whispered around in dark gym corners about Matt… -lol

S

Destroy him Lowfat…for his disrespectful ways

Perhaps his long hours saving the interwebz is to blame. I guess no one is safe from a Call Out?!?!?

]

The legend of LowfatMatt is far more intriguing than the reality, I can assure you.

bah!

rubbish i tell you

Man he’s prob 269 @ 5’10. The 1 was a typo and he’s trying to stay low key as to not intimidate other posters. One time I heard from a friend of a friend that he’s like a white version of Prof X.

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
The legend of LowfatMatt is far more intriguing than the reality, I can assure you.[/quote]

Pics or it didn’t happen.

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
The legend of LowfatMatt is far more intriguing than the reality, I can assure you.[/quote]

Sweet… Now I wanna hear the story even more.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
LowfatMatt wrote:
The legend of LowfatMatt is far more intriguing than the reality, I can assure you.

[/quote]

LMAO.

do you really not know the story behind l.f.matt?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
LowfatMatt wrote:

LMAO.

do you really not know the story behind l.f.matt?[/quote]

No, damn it. Now I REALLY want to hear it… lol

HolyMacaroni wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
LowfatMatt wrote:

LMAO.

No, damn it. Now I REALLY want to hear it… lol[/quote]

Haha, guess you should have joined earlier. Maybe you can digg through some of the old archives.

Hey LFM, where is my level 90,000? Come On Man! I know you can do it.

Do it or I tell beans about the story and he will blab about it to every 08er and 09er. THEN you will have reached 90,000. Thats is 90,000 poeple making fun of you.

V

this thread is for Vege for saying the GAL threads are boring …

this thread rocks and its only on the first page

HolyMacaroni wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
LowfatMatt wrote:

LMAO.

No, damn it. Now I REALLY want to hear it… lol[/quote]

HolyMac was supposed to go on a date with his 6th grade teacher, but she got fired for dating students, in a state of depression she tried to get a job at TMuscle, but was turned away due to low T levels. Slumping into depression and heavy HOT-ROX use, she went to Mexico and became LowFatMatt, and BAM!
Got the job, and got revenge on HolyMac.

or so the legend goes

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:

Nonsense. You work for Biotest. That automatically qualifies you as a badass. By the way, do you get an employee discount on supplements?

A little background info about LowfatMatt:

LowfatMatt is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

LowfatMatt drinks napalm to quell his heartburn.

LowfatMatt sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled web design ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, LowfatMatt punched the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn’t stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month. [/quote]

So, should I go all in with a pair of 10’s pre-flop or just re-raise double the initial bet?