Lowest T Ever Known to Man

Hi

I am 30 year old guy and I can say that I have the lowest T on this planet. You guys might never have heard T this low. Below are my results.

RESULT               REFERENCE RANGE

Testosterone(Total) 173.000ng/dl 20-49 Years 160-726

I have ALL the symptoms of Low-T. Needless to say that I have 0 Libido and erections are almost gone. Been married for two years now but never had even a single intercourse with my wife. Yeah!! you guys can imagine how I feel. You got it … I feel like SHIT !!

Lately, I have been reading a lot about Testosterone and Low-T and been reading people’s comments who are struggling with this problem and testimonials of those who have succeeded in removing this curse from their lives.

But I am totally lost at this point. Until I didn’t know about my T levels, it was bearable to come extent. But now that the figures are right in front of me, my life is ruined.

I just have one question to ask from you guys. What Should I do now? From where should I start?

Please help me guys.

Read the stickies and do the labwork outlined there. Find out why your T is low so you can find the best way to attack it. My T was at 185 on that same lab range you referenced and I felt like shit. My doctor kept telling me my T level was normal. It took months of justifying tests to my doctor and convincing him that since i have the symptoms of low T in spades he needs to treat me for it. Later I had to find a new doctor that knows TRT befofe i got put on a sensible protocol and I got to feeling better.

Lifestyle things to look at are sleep, diet, and exercise. Shitty sleep can ruin your hormones. I have sleep apnea and when i originally got on my my CPAP it made a big difference in how I felt. Important tests would be T, Free T, E2, LH, FSH, DHT, a full thyroid panel, Cortisol, and many more. Again, read the stickies. Also one of the stickies outlines the information that you need to post so people here can try to help you.

[quote]QaviKhan wrote:
Hi

I am 30 year old guy and I can say that I have the lowest T on this planet. You guys might never have heard T this low. Below are my results.

RESULT               REFERENCE RANGE

Testosterone(Total) 173.000ng/dl 20-49 Years 160-726

I have ALL the symptoms of Low-T. Needless to say that I have 0 Libido and erections are almost gone. Been married for two years now but never had even a single intercourse with my wife. Yeah!! you guys can imagine how I feel. You got it … I feel like SHIT !!

Lately, I have been reading a lot about Testosterone and Low-T and been reading people’s comments who are struggling with this problem and testimonials of those who have succeeded in removing this curse from their lives.

But I am totally lost at this point. Until I didn’t know about my T levels, it was bearable to come extent. But now that the figures are right in front of me, my life is ruined.

I just have one question to ask from you guys. What Should I do now? From where should I start?

Please help me guys. [/quote]

You need to find out why T levels are low. With levels that low it could be an indicator of something else is not right. Jumping on TRT may help but it will not address the underlying cause.

I have a good Dr in california I can refer you too. PM me

I had TT of 49 on repeat analysis so do not feeling bad. LOL

Hey man - its a good thing you know why you’re not feeling good - because then you can figure out how to get better. It would be horrible to feel like hell for the rest of your life and never know why.
Its a long road, but you will figure things out. - as mentioned above- there is a reason for your low T. You need to figure out if its a testicle problem or something else.

Good luck! You’ve got lots of knowledgable people and good support here.

Joe

Hello my friend.Sorry to hear of your disfunction.I believe the 1st, step is a urologist and or an endrocrinologist.Please get a medical evaluation.Why mask a condition with a shot of testosterone.The root cause has to be established and treated.best of health john

I beat you bro. Your level is fairly common, mine was 39ng/L

LOL revived this after 3 years huh? I don’t think he’s reading anymore

Yep I’m so brain fogged, old post! Still the info is still valid and is what I’m after as my results are incredibly rare if ever seen at all before…
I envy you guys who complain about only being able to work out X times a week on TRT! The more I try to do (which is not excessive btw) the more my muscles disappear and fatigue gets worse. Was managing 9 holes of golf every day for exercise but have given it up as it tires me out too much. Already have advanced osteoporosis and muscle wasting at 55 from low T and E2 I am pretty positive I have been primary Hypo all along, my LH and FSH were sky high over range with Free T of 1.3nmol/L ref 8-30nmol/L

Damn Dr’s I had to plead for a dexa scan, and it was my idea to request T levels, the results of both which started my TRT journey. A freak of an “Endo” who looked at my bloods and wanted me to wait 4 months for a consultation, TRT is an ugly concept to Drs here they have zero clue about it.

Try this for another freak result…after a month of 1x 2.5mg androderm daily patch took my initial level from 1.3nmol/L to 6.8nmol/L my Dr gave me the Nebido shot. 3 weeks later my free T went to 59 nmol/L Estradiol up to 35pg/ml from undetectable <12.5 pg/ml
At 6 weeks post injection my free T was down to 8.6nmol/L and Estradiol back down to undetectable <12.5 pg/ml (no sensitive test available in NZ)
I don’t know if it even worth looking and posting in these forums as I have never seen a reaction like mine.
I’ve had a couple of weeks throughout the last 11 of feeling OK, and a few brilliant days which are now a distant memory as things just going downhill fast at this point. Am isolating, avoiding people as I hate to feel like such a train wreck. At least I have my dog for company!
My Dr agreed to a 500mg injection of Nebido and monitoring Free T and E weekly from now on.
I thought things were bad before I started on T but am Seriously suffering some kind of chronic fatigue with crushing depression and insomnia, the initial increase in Libido has disappeared to worse than before T!
Hard to believe I’m looking back fondly on my Pre TRT energy levels but I need my bone density, mind and muscle back so can’t see any other options.
Guess I need to give it more time to get things sorted.
Wonder if I should post this even as i can’t find any other numbers like mine.
Don’t want to put anyone off going on T just because of my experience so far.
I have to get this right in order to survive
All my bloods otherwise have been within range except for TSH 0.38 mIU/L ref 0.4-4 (the Dr who ordered the Thyroid function test never mentioned the Low result what a frustrating load of idiots drs can be, I have an IQ of 145 and could do a better job than most of them in my sleep)
If I can get my Free T stable on smaller and more frequent Nebido injections, will then look at my E2 level and try and convince my Dr to prescribe an AI
Time seems to go very slowly when you are feeling like this…

Please read these stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

If they did not test LH/FSH they failed at diagnostics. They treated the symptom and not the root cause. Too late to test LH/FSH as TRT takes those to zero.

Labs
TT
FT
E2
prolactin one time only
TSH
fT3
fT4 [please not T3, T4]
CBC
fasting glucose
fasting cholesterol

If you do an AI, it needs to dose to balance serum FT levels. If those are not steady, AI dosing is a problem.

Not the lowest, mine testosterone total was 53.

I was at 90 ng/do the day I deadlifted 475 for a triple. Not optimal, but definitely not that lowest ever