Lowest Gas Prices In YOUR Area

Enter your zip code - it’s updated every evening…

Awesome. Thanks for that.

No prob. Figured I’d get it out there to a bunch of ppl I knew would appreciate it. :slight_smile:

It’s easier than going through and PM’ing everyone on my Friends list or emailing everyone and their brother. :stuck_out_tongue:

~ Carrie :slight_smile:

Thats the best idea I’ve ever seen.

What’s the highest you’ve seen?

South Central Los Angeles area at around $3.40 avg. High for an above average poverty area.

My last residence in LA is about $3.35 avg. South east area.

Where I go to school in MA is a little less than 3, maybe the low 2.90’s. Quite a difference from CA.

CRAZY!

I’m getting a bike (bicycle, not a Ninja super bike) this summer when I go back home.

The prices are about 7 cents off around here, but it does accurately reflect which stations are the cheapest.

$2.48 right now.

$2.78 in Colorado where I reside. That’s for Regular unleaded.
That is the low end of the prices…

:frowning:

Glad I’ll be in Ensenada over the summer… over a buck cheaper there. :slight_smile:

You should check out www.gasbuddy.com it was the first site to publish gas prices

I don’t mean to rub it in, but…my new job came with a company van that I can use for personal use (technically not supposed to but my boss lets me), and I also have a company gas card.

The only automobile gas we pay for is my wife’s 4 trips to college and back each week, which is about 2 miles per trip, and she drives a little Nissan Sentra.

Sorry, but if it makes anyone feel better, my company pays over $120 per week in gas, just for my (well, their) van.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
I don’t mean to rub it in, but…my new job came with a company van that I can use for personal use (technically not supposed to but my boss lets me), and I also have a company gas card.

The only automobile gas we pay for is my wife’s 4 trips to college and back each week, which is about 2 miles per trip, and she drives a little Nissan Sentra.

Sorry, but if it makes anyone feel better, my company pays over $120 per week in gas, just for my (well, their) van.
[/quote]

Fucker. I bet you fill up with premium while you’re at it, too.

haha

$3.31 is cheapest in my area

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Fucker. I bet you fill up with premium while you’re at it, too.

haha[/quote]

lol, no, I still have to turn in all of my reciepts. They wouldn’t like it if I used premium.

I have to put in the milage from the odometer every time I fill up too, but they don’t know if my miles were city or hiway, with all my equipment or not, so I can get away with “spilling” a little into my wife’s car when I fill up.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:

haha

lol, no, I still have to turn in all of my reciepts. They wouldn’t like it if I used premium.

I have to put in the milage from the odometer every time I fill up too, but they don’t know if my miles were city or hiway, with all my equipment or not, so I can get away with “spilling” a little into my wife’s car when I fill up.[/quote]

I hope hell is at least 5 degrees hotter for you when you get there.

And fuck, I’m moving to Southern Los Angeles next week. Right into the heart of the beast.

I assume that you guys are talking about gallons. If that is the case, I did some rough conversions and the petrol in Australia costs the equivalent of US$6.65 per gallon.

[quote]helga wrote:
I assume that you guys are talking about gallons. If that is the case, I did some rough conversions and the petrol in Australia costs the equivalent of US$6.65 per gallon.[/quote]

Thats gotta be sacreligious. Thats insane.