T Nation

Lowering Testosterone?

How could someone go about lowering there testosterone for a home kit saliva test?

im confused… as in your on gear now and you want to lower your test levels for a home kit saliva test so you dont get cought? i am completely in the dark. not that i would help anyway, just here to learn

Not on gear now, just wondering what can you do to score a low test level on a saliva test, I can find info on doing it for a blood test but not a saliva test?

What is this for?

surely if your test level is low your test level is low? either test would show this.

You need to clarify the reason before the guys on here will help you and you also need to put some basic info, age etc, medical related issues etc

The only reason i can sumise for a man wanting to lower his test level, is so he can get trt. correct?

now if you are a bodybuilder which again, we dont if you are, trt is not going to be even similar to a steroid cycle.

Not to flame you mate, but if you could leave us plenty of info to work with, some of the guys on here can give you better info than most doctors.

peace

I do workout alot, I feel tired during most workouts, I’m 6’3 225 can bench 350, squat 365 and deadlift somewhere around 550. But I am just tired all the time and was told Test would help out lots with bodybuiding and fatigue,I am 27 years old, never done gear before. I eat right, etc. So I was wanting to make sure my test level was low for the saliva test if I do one.

Search the article on this site “Your Doctor Your Dealer”, if I recall correctly it outlines some test lowering strategies.

[quote]blue524432 wrote:
I do workout alot, I feel tired during most workouts, I’m 6’3 225 can bench 350, squat 365 and deadlift somewhere around 550. But I am just tired all the time and was told Test would help out lots with bodybuiding and fatigue,I am 27 years old, never done gear before. I eat right, etc. So I was wanting to make sure my test level was low for the saliva test if I do one.[/quote]

Dependant on your definition of ‘workout alot’, scaling down your training could be the key, take a week off, have a good carb up, review your supplement regime - creatine etc
and when you return to the gym, take it a bit easier on how many sets/reps you do, consider cutting back on cardio maybe?

This could help if your goals are that of a bodybuilder. Hope that helps, only resort to aas means should your test level be low without you trying to effect it, or you have satisfied the criteria for being ready to use aas - see Furious Georges thread for steroid newbies.

Peace

Here’s the article roofus mentioned.

I run a successfull business and am just worn out all the time no matter how much I sleep or workout.

[quote]blue524432 wrote:
I run a successfull business and am just worn out all the time no matter how much I sleep or workout.[/quote]

But you don’t give us much to work with. TRT may not be the answer for you. What is your diet? What is a sample workout week for you? Are there other extraneous factors that could be leading to your fatigue? Have you been to a Dr. in the first place before self-analyzing?

If you want help, you need to start providing an adequate picture of your situation so that you can be helped. TRT is a lifelong commitment, not to be taken lightly. Have you considered this? I run a successful business, too, and I sure as hell would make sure I have every angle covered before venturing into a new and risky endeavor.