Lowering T3 and Metabolic Rate

Who you are then? Every single person i asked, their told me that. So back off from me, and blame them.

Nope, you are foolish enough to just believe people without looking it up. You have Google, use it. And seriously, an ezine article is hardly definitive evidence or reliable opinion, especially that hippy “essential oils can sure cancer” stuff.

I did look it up, and the articles i read in my language, seid the same thing. If you are a big pro, then say something useful, not just some crap.

You cannot know T3 levels without a blood test. That’s first. Second, having a small frame and not eating just means that you are skinny. It does not mean anything about your lifespan in particular. Stressing about this crap will raise your cortisol and do you far more harm. There is research showing that low calorie diets can improve longevity, FWIW. You want to live a long time. So how you do that is to 1. Eat Healthy, 2. Exercise, 3. Don’t do anything risky like skydiving, 4. Ignore most of the crap in the kinds of magazines like what you posted as sources. Stay away from processed food and get some blood work done on a regular basis to monitor things.

That you so much, much better answer.

it’s also what you’ve been told since the start of this thread.

2 Likes

He needed to read it in his “own language”.

1 Like