Lowering My T Before Appt?

I am going to visit a Dr in 5 days. I suspect I have low T. I’m 50 yo. I would like to stack the deck as it were and come in there with as low a T levels as possible to get him to hook me up.

I have never seen this Dr before and have never been tested for T levels.

Any suggestions??

BTW is there any specific test(s) I should have him do? Or do I just ask to have my Test checked?

Thanks!

Read the stickeys and come back when you are ready to have a two way conversation

Stay up ALL Night Drinking the night before
preferably beer for the hops.
If you are really serious about bringing your T Down
You should consider Smoking pot and Consuming Soy products.

You could also try drinking Diet Coke and watching American Idle
Even being near em makes me feel like half a man.

[quote]tonypluto wrote:

Even being near em makes me feel like half a man.[/quote]

I’m a bit confused-first you said to drink beer than you said to drink Diet Coke. Which one would be better?

Is there a particular season/show of American Idle I should watch? You seem to be pretty well versed on it.

Thank you for all the help.

This forum could really use a “like” button, some funny shit is written daily.

[quote]drspin98 wrote:

[quote]tonypluto wrote:

Even being near em makes me feel like half a man.[/quote]

I’m a bit confused-first you said to drink beer than you said to drink Diet Coke. Which one would be better?

Is there a particular season/show of American Idle I should watch? You seem to be pretty well versed on it.

Thank you for all the help.
[/quote]

Watch Napoleon Dynamite.
Also, if you could get your wife to nail you with a strap-on, you should be good to go.

Just be that guy that wears Uggs to his appointment.
They will give you the script without a blood test.

I kinda thought this would happen; I’d get some weak-ass replies with some (glaringly unsuccesful) attempts at humor. Thank you all for proving me right.

BTW I would like to find one person one here-besides the poster-who thinks any of this shit is remotely humorous…

[quote]PKNY wrote:
Just be that guy that wears Uggs to his appointment.
They will give you the script without a blood test.

[/quote]

Not to be a dick, but these jokes are in really poor taste. Hopefully, this thread will die a quick death.

[quote]drspin98 wrote:
I kinda thought this would happen; I’d get some weak-ass replies with some (glaringly unsuccesful) attempts at humor. Thank you all for proving me right.

BTW I would like to find one person one here-besides the poster-who thinks any of this shit is remotely humorous…[/quote]

Yes, coming from a jackass who actually wants to lower his T levels…

In hopes of getting “hooked up”.

And if you had actually used the search function and did some reading before posting, you would have came here with real questions and seeking real advice. Had that happened, you wouldn’t have gotten these responses.

Hey, wait! We’re not done yet! Don’t neglect a test for estradiol. Dancing With the Stars oughta be good for another 20 pg/mL, and an easy scrip for Arimidex. Yuk yuk!

Kindly refer to the final sentence of my last post.
Thank you.

[quote]drspin98 wrote:
Kindly refer to the final sentence of my last post.
Thank you.[/quote]

Dude you got what you should have expected.

You came in here and asked a question that made it look like you were trolling.

You are in the forums for Testosterone Replacement Therapy and you’re asking how to cheat the test? Take this question to another forum if you’re serious about trying to skew the results. Read the stickies and you may begin to understand why the community reacted the way they did.

As for an answer to your most reasonable question: Yes, have them measure your Testosterone levels. That will be one of the indicators that a GP or Endo will look for, although not the last. There are so many other factors that come into play, you need to educate yourself or ask the right questions on these forums.

Good luck and I hope that you really don’t need TRT.

Cool, thanks!