Lowering BUN/creatine LVLs

Hey everyone, looking for some tips on nutrition/anything else to lower my BUN levels. When I was natty my body had a bun lvl of 17-19 and my creatine was high at 1.35. I stopped taking creatine and cut red meat consumption down 90%. This was sept 2022. Got retested oct 2022 and everything was the same off creatine and having my red meat consumption down by about 90%. Decided to start a 16week cycle of 300mg a month later in Nov 22’ . Now i’m crusing at 150mg a week and got labs done and my creatine is still 1.35 and my BUN is now high at 23. Any tips on how I can lower this? (Everything else is normal and my test is 736)

I don’t think this is the right place for a question like this. Reading this is almost like a different language to me. Definitely nothing to do with 531 or anything Jim has covered in his books.

1 Like

If consuming too much protein, lower it. Stay hydrated. Most of us that work out hard and sweat a lot are chronically dehydrated unless you’re the guy that carry’s a water jug everywhere. Finally don’t test after a hard workout which in and of itself can raise levels.

2 Likes