T Nation

Lower Your Testosterone!?

Okay, I am not even sure if “Diet and Nutrition” is the right place for this article.

This was linked by a CrossFit affilite page:

http://www.modernforager.com/blog/2008/09/26/eight-ways-to-lower-your-testosterone-levels/

To think I am a T-Nation convert from CrossFit, and (being in the military) defend CrossFit from time to time. Those days are done.

The bottom line on this article is how horrible testosterone is and eight ways to lower it through diet! WTF, are these people nuts?

I am going to be physically ill considering there are people out there who live by crap like this.

zzooooooom

What was that? I swear, I saw something up there, flying over your head.

[quote]Tattoo85 wrote:
zzooooooom

What was that? I swear, I saw something up there, flying over your head.[/quote]

How right you are… now that I feel like a total idiot I’m going to go pound my head into a wall!

I’ll admit, I read the first couple of lines of the blog and tuned out!

FAIL

[quote]jmarshburn wrote:
Okay, I am not even sure if “Diet and Nutrition” is the right place for this article.

This was linked by a CrossFit affilite page:

http://www.modernforager.com/blog/2008/09/26/eight-ways-to-lower-your-testosterone-levels/

To think I am a T-Nation convert from CrossFit, and (being in the military) defend CrossFit from time to time. Those days are done.

The bottom line on this article is how horrible testosterone is and eight ways to lower it through diet! WTF, are these people nuts?

I am going to be physically ill considering there are people out there who live by crap like this.[/quote]

When I saw this post, I was pretty sure it was in a sarcastic way…then I clicked the link and read the bottom…

lol then I see your second post…

woops, i failed at failing at failing.

and i was just about to lose the rest of my faith in humanity

whew

adds to list of people who shouldn’t hold or operate a gun

[quote]gi2eg wrote:
adds to list of people who shouldn’t hold or operate a gun[/quote]

He’s in the military, we’re screwed. (lol)

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
gi2eg wrote:
adds to list of people who shouldn’t hold or operate a gun

He’s in the military, we’re screwed. (lol)[/quote]

WOAH!! Hey now!.. Yeah it might have been pretty easy to figure out the sarcasm and yeah maybe he overreacted- but at least he’s serving in the military.

So he can’t see that it was clearly a farce and it even said so as a disclaimer- does that make him a bad soldier? Maybe he’s just a guy who believes everything he reads and takes everything at face value- just like a good solider should!!!

DISCLAIMER - This reply is dripping with sarcasm- please note that it is written only to be comical and entertaining.