• Calf raise
  • Deadlift

Upper

• Bench press
  • Rows
  • Overhead press
  • Bicep curl
  • Close grip bench press

All use total 50 reps except calf 100 reps.

First 3 set 6-8 reps (calf 12-15), then next set is hypertrophy 8-12 (calf 15-20) until 50 reps (calf 100).

4 days per week.

Any comment?

I would put Biceps on Lower Day. Also, when you get at more advanced levels, I have a hard time imagining you doing heavy Squat and heavy Deadlift every session. Maybe having one day where you do Squat + Stiff DL as the accessory, or Deadlift + Box Squat as the accessory will be more feasible eventually? Just my opinion.

I mean, it all looks fine though.

Doesnt bicep get affected when doing rows?

Lower, upper, rest, lower, upper, rest, rest.

I mean you could put on size if you’re diet’s in check but you’re not going to look aesthetic with this split. You did post this in BBing forum, so I’m assuming you’re after BBing style training. This is not that.

Although I slightly disagree with the exact phrasing of the above statement, it is somewhat true, and you should consider adding some movements, such at lateral raises for side deltoids, vertical pulling movements for back,hamstring isolation, possibly some tricep isolation to target all the heads that aren’t stimulated very well through close grip bench alone,etc etc etc.

Also to the OP - I didn’t realize you were training back to back days, I thought it was A/off/B/off/A/off/B/off etc.

Why don’t you try doing Lower+Biceps / Off / Upper / Off / Lower+Biceps etc?

You may find you get better recovery & results that way. Doing your entire upper body in one day, especially for bodybuilding is just downright silly IMO. There’s a reason nobody does that unless it’s a “power-oriented” day.