T Nation

Lower than Gay Porn?


#1

Man, who would have thunk Laurence Fishburn started out here

lol


#2

Well this video just made my day, I wonder if this video was made in the matrix


#3

btw- I’m just joking obviously, I’d MMF with Pee-Wee if it landed me millions


#4

Gawd Damn. J-Fit - What in the hell were you looking for on youtube that led you to that video?


#5

Lower than gay porn? Nah

I can’t think of a TV show that I wouldn’t be a regular on before I put a dick in my mouth.


#6

You have to start somewhere, dawg.

Les-bi-honest, you started on the BB forums…

Just admit it.


#7

When I read the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about midget gay porn…

shrug


#8

larry fishburne started out as a kid in apocalypse now. not a bad start, imo. peewee had his time of creative achievement before his private life came to light…


#9

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Lower than gay porn? Nah

I can’t think of a TV show that I wouldn’t be a regular on before I put a dick in my mouth.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing…only way this doesn’t apply is of course if you enjoy putting dicks in your mouth. (Ponders OP’s sexual orientation)


#10

This is actually his first film, I think he was like 12 or 13. He’s the kid at the intro with the afro (bottom right) Good find though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brpLEDVZ57E


#11

[quote]josh86 wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
Lower than gay porn? Nah

I can’t think of a TV show that I wouldn’t be a regular on before I put a dick in my mouth.

I was thinking the same thing…only way this doesn’t apply is of course if you enjoy putting dicks in your mouth. (Ponders OP’s sexual orientation)[/quote]

ha ha, that’s a good point. I didn’t think of it from that angle.


#12

Pee-Wee’s Playhouse > Seinfeld


#13

i remember seeing him on that show years ago, right after the matrix came out… i laughed my ass off. but who gives a shit, he ended up playing one of the coolest/most bad ass characters of all time in my opinion.


#14

Morgan Freeman back in the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_PuAqRQLKA


#15

Dude Peewee’s Playhouse used to be my favorite Saturday morning show. No way is it worse than getting fucked in the ass.


#16

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Morgan Freeman back in the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_PuAqRQLKA [/quote]

damn, beat me to it. Here’s another:


#17

[quote]younggully wrote:
This is actually his first film, I think he was like 12 or 13. He’s the kid at the intro with the afro (bottom right) Good find though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brpLEDVZ57E[/quote]
i remember watching that film every year when i was a kid. it was sad. we used to joke around yelling “cornbread!” and everyone knew what scene in the movie it was. that movie and cooley high were practically memorized. good find. can’t believe i forgot that.


#18

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Pee-Wee’s Playhouse > Seinfeld[/quote]

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Dude Peewee’s Playhouse used to be my favorite Saturday morning show. No way is it worse than getting fucked in the ass.[/quote]

Agreed on both points. Pee-Wee’s Playhouse was one of my favorite shows back when it was on.


#19

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Man, who would have thunk Laurence Fishburn started out here

lol[/quote]

I can’t imagine on how being on Pee Wee’s Playhouse is lower than blowing some guy.