Lower Pecs vs. Gyno

Hey guys, I haven’t posted in a long, long time but my question is about solidifying the lower region of the pectoral muscles, underneath the nipples, this area, so I’m told is referred to as ghino (I think), and can only be removed surgically, is this true or are there exercises one can do to build this area up?? Thanks.

Sure it could be Gyno but it can also be just FAT. Is it tender or hard behind the nipple??

Most likely it is simply an issue of both building a bigger chest and dropping some BF.

You can’t build the ‘lower pec’ specifically. Some folks are genetically predisposed to fuller slabs, some have that knotted mass higher up on ther chest. If you have loose or fatty skin on the lower pecs, around or below the nipples it could be a case of gynochomastia which is what people mean when they say ‘gyno’ or ‘bitch tits.’

If you’re not juicing then you can get rid of this condition by reducing overall body fat, unless you’ve got some other hormonal issues. It can be a pain in the ass if you’re one of those unfortunate souls who loose the tits last but for most guys it’s the love handles and beer gut that are the problem.