Lower Calories If I'm Not Hungry?

I’ve recently started keto-carb cycling. On my off days, I’m eating around 50g of carbs with a TON of veggies and on my workout days I take in 100-200g of carbs.

So far, it’s worked GREAT. I lost 11lbs in 7 days while retaining about 95% of my strength.

The thing is, I feel ridiculously FULL on this diet! It’s the 1st time I’ve ever cut down carbs so low and eaten so many veggies (I literally eat 3 cups of vegetables for 3 meals on my keto/low carb days). 2 days ago, I skipped a meal cause even though I was in a caloric deficit, my stomach was just like “Nope, nope. I’ve had enough. Go to bed”.

Should I keep this up or cut back on some calories?

[quote]shadowbobo8028 wrote:
I’ve recently started keto-carb cycling. On my off days, I’m eating around 50g of carbs with a TON of veggies and on my workout days I take in 100-200g of carbs.

So far, it’s worked GREAT. I lost 11lbs in 7 days while retaining about 95% of my strength.

The thing is, I feel ridiculously FULL on this diet! It’s the 1st time I’ve ever cut down carbs so low and eaten so many veggies (I literally eat 3 cups of vegetables for 3 meals on my keto/low carb days). 2 days ago, I skipped a meal cause even though I was in a caloric deficit, my stomach was just like “Nope, nope. I’ve had enough. Go to bed”.

Should I keep this up or cut back on some calories?[/quote]

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Provided you are still making progress, I would keep things the same. When your fatloss stalls, then lower your cals.

3 cups of veges with every meal!?

I cant see the harm of cutting back to 1.5 cups of veges now and again if you cant be bothered getting through all of the veges. Sounds like you are getting all your greens anyway.

tweet

It’s every dieter’s dream so enjoy it while it lasts (as chances are it won’t). Also be aware that 11lbs in 7 days may equate to 1-2lbs of fat only, so you would do well to manage your expectations. Finally, the fact you think you’ve lost some strength in only 7 days does not bode as well, although I appreciate that may be more of a subjective assessment.

Fiber from the veggies causing your fullness of the tummy