T Nation

Lower Abs Question

hey ive been reading a bit here or the last month or so…ust started working out in may

i read today a few posts about abs and is troubling me

i have pretty good definition in the upper abs but the lower ones not really

i am 6ft 155lbs and 7.5%bf (from the electro method is that accurate?)

i hear these things saying the lower abs are covered by fat easiest and hardest to remove…but i have almost no fat is it really that or do i just need to train extra hard andbuild alot more muscle?

Thanks.

Squats and milk!!

there are no lower abs :stuck_out_tongue:

You nailed it. You need to train hard [and eat right] and build a lot more muscle.

When I tie my shoes, I usually use the hoop, loop, and swoop method. Works for me.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
You nailed it. You need to train hard [and eat right] and build a lot more muscle.[/quote]

Yeah, that’s what my dickhead first post meant.

I’m 6’ and almost 205# – my size is nothing special.

The day I start worrying about shit like abs and serratus is the day when the rest of my body is developed to my satisfaction.

there arent lower abs, why dont you try saying “the lower portion of my abdomin seems to have more fat on it, and will not allow me to see all of my RA” thats better than saying lower abs

[quote]john-lennon wrote:
there arent lower abs, why dont you try saying “the lower portion of my abdomin seems to have more fat on it, and will not allow me to see all of my RA” thats better than saying lower abs[/quote]

If there is no such thing as lower abs then how did you find this thread? Or do you just go around looking for things to criticize. If you want to talk unnecessary semantics, I bet your name isn’t John Lennon. Lay off and give the guy some advice.

Imagine…

if John Lennon were really posting on T-Nation.

But for the OP, yea, just gain weight man, make the muscles bigger, you’ll see them a lot easier. When you do your ab work, be sure to focus on the “lower abs” or “lower portion of your abs” or whatever you want to target.

[quote]Peak99 wrote:
or do i just need to train extra hard andbuild alot more muscle?

Thanks.
[/quote]

Except for potential injuries, what you said here is pretty much always the answer for everything. Oh. and eat extra good.