Lower Ab Training

I need help with building my lower abs…I have discovered that I have two extra pack under my six they are under my belly button and above my pelvis but they feel small compared to the to six…Two years ago I didn’t have them. I’m not lean enough to have any definition but feel the packs with my hands…I’m looking for routines and exercises.That will help me further progress

post a shirtless pic

if you wanna see em diet down, other than that, leg raises should help

[quote]RezStrength wrote:
I’m not lean enough to any definition but feel them pack with my hands[/quote]

this is the most important statement in your post.

You want rockin’ abs? Get lean.

I think it was Cressey who wrote an article a while back promoting reverse crunches both as a rehab movement for kyphosis, and to build the lower abdominals. He (or someone else, I forget) suggested doing them while holding a foam roller between the Achilles and buttocks, keeping the legs in a set position in order to keep focus on the lower abs and away (mostly) from the hip flexors.

I took this a step further and have been doing it with a med ball. When I was doing them consistently I noticed some improvement in pelvic tilt and abs in general, but I have been slacking on them for a while.

These work good for building the lower abs, but as was said above, if you want to see them, get leaner.

[quote]boatguy wrote:
I think it was Cressey who wrote an article a while back promoting reverse crunches both as a rehab movement for kyphosis, and to build the lower abdominals.[/quote]

Ooh, would love to see that article if you know where to dig it up from!

It was on here. I searched briefly earlier, but didn’t find it. If you dig a little more you might.

cross body mountain climber is a good exercise, both for obliques and lower abs.

you are also waiting in a push up position plank which is a bonus.

Squats & Milk.