Low TSH and Low Test

So recently I have blood tests showing low TSH. I have already been diagnosed with low T. If it turns out to be secondary hypothyroidism then what comes next? What else does the pituitary gland help support…I want to get tests so I can see it coming instead of suffering and guessing and suffering and guessing…

I know Ksman speaks often of thyroid issues especially mentioning the importance of iodine. Anyway if anyone has any insight or pointers so I can inquire about my own health as it seems the doctors don’t always care as much about my health and well being as I do.

I am alive and relatively healthy so I can really complain but I do want to have something closer to thriving health than just getting by.

I know growth hormone is controlled by the pituitary but no sure what test to specifically ask for. I want to see a test that’s healthy and then at least have something to compare it to instead of ranges and averages … Even if I have no symtoms yet I am sure they with come eventually if they are pituitary related…

Thanks for reading I look forward to any responses…

If you read KSMan, then you know about his stickies on the important topics. I’m feeling nice today and got accused of being aggressive…so here is the lab work sticky

Good job @studhammer lol

nobody uses the search function! WTF?

Wow that’s pathetic…I can’t believe how awful that respond was. I read that. I would not take any advice from you ever that goes for the pair of you. I would not expect anything respectful from either one of one you but do not post anything to me at all ever. Thanks

For anyone who has anything to say of there own other that the clearly obvious and reposting someone else’s post please contribute

Nothing in that post was helpful in fact it was rude and a waste of my time.

@studhammer please find something to do with your life other than fret and stress over the search button and insult people …It is unnecessary and I’m sure unwanted…Keep your frustrations off my thread. Honestly you have got to be kidding that is what you have to offer…useless

To relate I have searched and read and gotten test done. I have searched and read for hours and hours. I know some people have nothing to do except insult but that was not the intention of my thread nor is it the intention of this forum.

Your post was more than unwelcome and you again need to find something better to do with your time.

Apparently your Estrogen is at an all time high, your sensitivities are equal to that of the millennial snowflakes at colleges that think the world owes them a safe space so they can color and play with blocks to drown out the “bad people” that say mean things.

Your original post is rife with questions that could have been easily answered if you had taken the time to look. But I gave you a link to get you started but instead you decided to throw a hissy fit and kick me off your thread LOL