Low Testosterone

I am 43 years old male, starting working out since last year, i was very fat and weighing 107 Kg. now reduced to 85 Kg. still there are a lot of fat to remove. i tried every thing to put on some muscle and loss fat. But it did not and muscle did not come. so i had a blood on my own. then i find out my Test is in the bottom line and hgh is low. So i am planning for a cycle.

i have few questions. If i go test enanthate only cycle 500/mg per week. i think i can get some gains. but what happens when i go off the cycle will i lose all the gains that i gained ( i will have a proper PCT) or should i go hrt level to keep the gains without pct. Any scientific help will be highly appreciated. thanks guys.

[quote]salimta wrote:
I am 43 years old male, starting working out since last year, i was very fat and weighing 107 Kg. now reduced to 85 Kg. still there are a lot of fat to remove. i tried every thing to put on some muscle and loss fat. But it did not and muscle did not come. so i had a blood on my own. then i find out my Test is in the bottom line and hgh is low. So i am planning for a cycle.

i have few questions. If i go test enanthate only cycle 500/mg per week. i think i can get some gains. but what happens when i go off the cycle will i lose all the gains that i gained ( i will have a proper PCT) or should i go hrt level to keep the gains without pct. Any scientific help will be highly appreciated. thanks guys.[/quote]

How low is your T? And were you diagnosed with hypogonadism by a doctor.

Using T for hypogonadism is not a “cycle”. It’s medicine, and it’s life long, and done with a doctor.

If you are hypogonadal and you use 500 mg per week, which is FIVE TIMES more than a medicinal amount, you will continue to be hypogonadal, and if you have secondary hypogonadism, your pituitary will be suppressed even further. So PCT would not do the trick and you would have to go the TRT route anyway, which is what you should be doing now if you are indeed hypogonadal.

It is possible to retain some of the gains from using steroids and then going natural or TRT, but that depends on your genetics, how long you were on the roids, and how you continue training and eating. Someone who has used roids in the past for significant time and dosages will always have a higher potential for muscle growth than someone who is lifetime natural.

Really, if your T is in the 200s to 400s, you should really see a competent doctor as soon as possible.