first of all I am sorry for my English.
- endurance sportsman (road cyclist)
I was training for my 8 day mountain stage race in the Italy, so I was training really hard 25h+/week and I also went on diet to lose some fat. I lost weight from 68kg to 60kg and the troubles started. I was also in stressful relationships with my girlfriend (my hormones went crazy so I became a difficult person and my girlfriend left me).
- poor sleep (at best 11:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.) - melatonin doesnt help at all
- anxiety (I cant even watch a football game)
- I constantly feel my heart, but it's not palpating, it beats slowly (this is really annoying, I can check my pulse without heartmeter)
- erectile dysfunction
- no libido (like girls doesnt exist for me)
- low heart rate during exercise
- I am NOT tired at all, i dont need to drink coffee (i have constant energy through all day)
Almost all blood tests are in attach image but some i will write them:
HCG-Beta: 0.1 IU/L [0-5]
S-Estradiol: 25.93 ng/L [7.63-42.59]
Prolactin: 7.63 qg/L [4.1-18.4]
testicles are OK
morning temperature: 36.4Â°C
afternoon temperature: 36.7Â°C
evening temperature: 36.7Â°C
My two endocrinologist says that I am fine and in normal ranges, but this is not normal because i know how i felt year ago.
Can you guys help me with some advices? Can i exercise: walking, strenght training....