Low Testosterone Help

I’m new to this forum and apologize if I posted in the wrong area - I’ve been lifting for 3 years, with little to no gains… About 8 months ago I went and got my testosterone checked and l the total was 340… My doctor told me everything was normal (even though it’s low) I suffer from little to no sex drive. I’m twenty one and never care to even have sex… So I went and got another opinion and did extensive blood work, total testosterone came out at 321, he said everything was normal.

So last week I went and got a third opinion and did more blood work total testosterone was 450 and free was 10.2. She said everything is normal and I must of have a virus in my system. I feel that I could benefit from TRT and maybe there was a fluke in the last test… I suffer from mild depression short term memory loss, I get annoyed very easily and have started to form gynecomastia which I thunk is caused from low testosterone?

I’ve never used any drugs and lift routinely 5 days a week and cardio 3 times a week 35 minutes each session and I eat clean for most of the year, I just feel with all the hard work I put into the gym I should be seeing something in return and my energy is just terrible. I struggle to make it through each workout… I appreciate all comments regarding my issue. Should I get another opinion? Or just give up or self medicate

Big order here:

Read these stickies:

• advice for new guys — post more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • finding a TRT doc

Need these labs and posted with ranges:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH
prolactin
CBC with hematocrit
fasting cholesterol
fasting glucose
AST/ALT
TSH
AM cortisol [ do at 8AM]

Many who come here also have thyroid issues:
Do you get cold easier now?
Have you always used iodized salt?
Are your outer eyebrows sparse?
Any hair thinning?

Age=21
height
weight
waist size

I will go get all my results and post them. He said my thyroid and everything was very good… But,also said my testosterone level of 320s was normal for a very active 21 year old, I’m 6"3 and weigh 230-240

He never tested my free testosterone

[quote]Tim3695 wrote:
I will go get all my results and post them. He said my thyroid and everything was very good… But,also said my testosterone level of 320s was normal for a very active 21 year old, I’m 6"3 and weigh 230-240

He never tested my free testosterone [/quote]
You need a new Dr. That is not normal at all for your age.