Low Testosterone Due to Low Fat Diet?

What kind of other labs do you mean?

Okay, i read the links.
-age - 23
-height - 180cm
-weight - 88kg
-describe body and facial hair - lot hair on legs (since i am 13) almost no hair on upper body, no hair on back, not a lot of hair on arms, and almost no facial hair
-describe where you carry fat and how changed - till i was 17 i had no fat at all. i was very skinny guy. Since i am 18 i build a lot of belly fat. (like i am pregnant) also my face is puffy now. my arms and legs are skinny, my belly is fat and my face is puffy. It looks verry weird.
-Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever - no
-describe diet [some create substantial damage with starvation diets] - very healthy. lot of greens, lean meat, good fish, no junk food
-describe training - 3-4 times weight training but with no results (i cant build muscles very very slow)
-testes ache, ever, with a fever? - no
-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed - no morning wood and errections are not strong

I am 23 years old. I do not take medications. 6 year ago i took only several antidepressants. i think i have since then the problems. i think the antidepressants ruined something in my brain.

No, i dont get cold easily.
My outer eyebrows are normal.
I dont use iodized salt. Only sometimes (when i am not at home)
No, my hair is very thick.

Okay, i will get the labs. But here in Germany i have to wait 2-3 Months to do that, thats why i cant give you the labs now.

I know it should be nearer to 1.0 but the doctor here says 2.4 is perfect (the docs here have really no clue)
I had so many doctors and they dont help me.