Low Testosterone at 21, Help PLEASE!

Get a new doctor. There’s two different types doctors in regard to low T- doctors that only treat according to numbers, and doctors who try to treat the symptoms. You need a doctor who tries to treat the symptoms.

So take your blood test with you and try to find another doctor. You may also have luck going to an anti aging clinic as they will probably be willing to treat you more. However, it will be out of pocket. Good luck.