You need to do some reading, see what seems to fit you, and come back with more info about you. We do need lab results with lab ranges.
Please see these stickies found here: https://forums.t-nation.com/t/about-the-t-replacement-category/38/2?u=ksman
- advice for new guys - need more info about you
- things that damage your hormones
At your age, you will need to be looking for causes of low-T and regard low-T as the symptom and not the disease.
You cannot shift your T levels with exercise.
Often here, we see that guys have thyroid problems that complicate or sometimes cause low-T.
- If you do not use iodized salt, your thyroid cannot work right.
- You might feel cold easily.
- Outer eyebrows might be sparse.
The symptoms of low-T and low thyroid function are mostly the same.
Labs - post with ranges:
prolactin - can skip if LH/FSH are not low
fasting cholesterol - could be too low