You have hypothyroidism.
TSH should be nearer to 1.0
T3, T4, fT3, fT4 should be nearer to mid-range or a bit higher.
We are more interested in free thyroid hormones.
fT4 is 1.22 and midrange would be 2.59/2=1.295
So fT4 is not far of the mark.
T3 is 95 and should be near 283/2=141.5
T3 is low!
But we are more interested in fT3 as that is really what gets the job done.
You may not be converting T4–>T3 effectively
T4 is a reservoir for creating T3
TSH=8.34 is above normal range.
Your doc is ignoring this?
fT3 regulates your baseline metabolic rate and your body temperature. With low thyroid function, every cell in your body is slowed down and that affects all of your organs and other hormone systems.
Is your thyroid?
- visibly enlarged
Do you have?
- dry skin
- generalized hair thinning
- brittle nails
- feel cold easily
- outer eyebrows sparse
These problems can be cause by:
- lack of iodine from not using iodized salt and/or vitamins listing iodine+selenium
– doctors seem to never ask about iodine intake
- thyroid autoimmune disease
– there are labs that look for these conditions
Please follow theses links in the 2nd post of 1st forum topic:
- advice for new guys - need more info about you
- things that damage your hormones
- thyroid basics
- protocol for injections
- finding a TRT doc - the biggest problem
You appear to have secondary hypogonadism.
Without age and more info, cannot advise further.
Please post all of your lab work with ranges.
Where are you located? This affects your options for diagnostics and treatment.