Low Test Plz Help

I posted a similar thread in the steriod section…and was told the trt section might be more usefull.

I am a 27 yr old male…training on and off for 9yrs.

Couple years ago decided to try some steriods. I was hesitant to eject and went with 2 cycles of anavar only pct for both was nolvadex…3rd cycle was test prop and anavar with nolva for pct aswell.

Ive noticed my libido and erections havent been the same since I started. Thought it was in my head, its been causing me a lot of stress the past year.

I decided to get my test levels checked…results came back below normal…6.7 nmol/l with normal being 8-23 or so.

My doctor told me she doesnt know much about thiz stuff and recmmended me to stay clean cor 3 -6 months and see what happens before sending me to a hrt/trt clinic.

I dont know what to do. I had planned to start a cycle in a few weeks using test only, not sure if thats a good idea now.

Reading and stressing over the forums I have read guys using a test cycle, clomid cycle or hcg to help get things going again

Any help would be great

You said you used a serm as a pct. what was your protocol and for how long? Did you drop off the serm or taper off?

[quote]iw84aces wrote:
You said you used a serm as a pct. what was your protocol and for how long? Did you drop off the serm or taper off?[/quote]

for every cycle i ran 4 week pct…60-80 day one…then taper down from 40 to 20

60-80?? I from what I read although I’m not an expert on restarts u need to taper off better then that. Ire high doses my desensitize lh/fsh receptors. This can lead to permanent shut down of Htpa. U need to make sure lh and fsh doesn’t get to high 60/80 would shoot them to the moon I would think.

From what I read online in day 1 you try and get a kickstart so I took 60-80mg…then 10days @40 10days @ 20 …then I went down to 10mg for a few days.

I also used adex during the test cycle

Day1-60-80mg
Then 10days at 40mg
10days at 20mg

Then I went down to 10mg for a few days

I also ran adex during the test cycle

Best for PCT to land/cruise on .5mg anastrozole in EOD divided doses. While on the SERM, you can test for LH/FSH, TT, FT, E2. If LH/FSH low, you are pooched. If LH/FSH, TT, FT good, then you may be OK with PCT landing on anastrozole and cruise.

Read this sticky:

• advice for new guys

[quote]KSman wrote:
Best for PCT to land/cruise on .5mg anastrozole in EOD divided doses. While on the SERM, you can test for LH/FSH, TT, FT, E2. If LH/FSH low, you are pooched. If LH/FSH, TT, FT good, then you may be OK with PCT landing on anastrozole and cruise.

Read this sticky:

• advice for new guys[/quote]

my doctor wanted me to get my T levels checked again in 3 months, along with LH/FSH which wasnt checked this time.

should i wait the 3 months or go right away?

if they come back low, you say i am pooched…i guess that means i would have to go in the direction or trt??

if they come back ok…then someting like a clomid cycle would help?..or adex and cruise ( cruise meaning test i guess?

thanks for the responses, i have been stressing out alot of this

If a SERM will not increase LH/FSH, the top end of your HPTA is broken and probably not recoverable.
If LH/FSH go up and T does not, your testes are not working.

When you take a SERM, LH/FSH should increase in a short amount of time. But then the testes may take time to produce end result T levels if they are needing to recover physical form and function. So while there is this longer term component, LH/FSH response can be quicker. But when on SERM, if you are feeling good, you know everything is working and you can wait to get things tested at a later time.

sorry kind of confused, wasnt the greatest in science class lol… i have some adex so should i start taking it now? or get my levels check first so i have something to compare it to? …what dose of adex would you recommend?

would running another test cycle right now, completely ruin me?

thx for the responses man, i really appreciate it

KSMAN…was reading some other threads…You told another guy their high levels of prolactin could be a problem aswell. I dont have the numbers with me, i will get the paper work when i go back to get my LH/FSH levels. But the doctor did say that my prolactin levels were a bit high… what is this caused from? and what does it mean?

im thinking of attempting

i have been reading forums none stop since getting my results, came across this and thinking of trying it.

Dr Scally Pct Protocol in attempt to boost levels before gettting re tested

Day 1-16 HCG @ 1500-2500ui eod (numbers varied on different sites)

Clomid Day 1-30 @ 2 doses of 50mg ed

Nolva Day 1 - 45 @ 20mg ed

anybody have an experience with this?

one guy posted that he ran a test only cycle prior to running this pct and it worked for him. His reasoning for running the Test was to see if he could function properly…So if the Pct didnt work he would atleast know that TRT was the answer.

any comments of thoughts are greatly appreciated

would something like Cilas help in the short term? until I get my levels up

U didn’t ask me but I’m bored. High levels of prolactin could be caused by a prolactinoma which is a pituitary Tumour. Also could be many other things such as thyroid or stress or… Prolactinomas Can cause secondary…gonna keep it short and let you read this… Prolactin

Thx for the response brother…ya my doctor said its fron stress…I told her sure im stressed my junk aint working lol

Doctor should not “assume” it’s from stress. This is bad medicine

ya i agree my doctor seems like she isnt right for what i am dealing with. This is really stressful man, i cant even imagine how guys have been suffering from this for years feel. I’m not sure which route to take in attempt to get back to where i was or atleast close.

Oh dear, it sounds like it’s not getting good, any update from today? Hopefully you recover from it, don’t take too long with it, it’ll be bad from time to time, wish u all the best!

im trying to get the ball rolling,tried calling a doctor that got good reviews on the forums in my city…no answer at his office…supposedly takes 6 months to see him

Quick answer… Go to your doctor and demand a MRI on your head… It is called for and don’t except no for an answer. No point in trying a restart before having this question answered.

The pct ur talking about sounds like some high doses of serms. We must be careful of lh/fsh desensitization sometimes when we raise the pituitary hormones to high the body recognizes and reacts to these high levels… Once we come off the pct the Hpta is pooched.

If your going to do a restart start at a reasonable dose and have lab requests on hand and tests after a couple or few weeks to see hat it is doing. Adjust accordingly. I am not a doctor and my views are only from what I have been reading or learned and what seems feasible…

Get the MRI… :slight_smile: