Low T

Good day forum… I am 30 and have a low T reading…

Testosterone, serum <---- 386
Free Testosterone (Direct) <---- 9.9

Is tongkat alie and tribulus my next step?

Or… Is synthetic testosterone my next step?

You have not done near enough research. Go look at the stickeys, begin to understand them, and come back when you are ready to have a two conversation.

I dont mean to hit up this forum with all these tangents but i bought the Vitamin D3. Is that the same as Vitamin D. Or do i need to get the regular Vitamin D?

D3 is what you need

Thanks VTBalla34… BTW…i dove into powerlifting for a few years… Mustard up a 700lb deadlift @ 225 bodyweight (conventional stance). Good luck and success with your lifting man!

Later

Pretty good lift for sure! Congrats…

Ok… Had some more questions so bare with me… I will give Vitamin d3 6 weeks then retest. I am on a 15,000 IU gelcap intake with the 1.6mg of iodine.

Questions:

1. Will 30mg of zinc and B complex be good with this combination? ( My B complex has no vitamin D by the way)

2.VTBalla34… What are some of the things you’ve taken to get your levels back to normal? You seem to know whats going on so i had to ask.

1. Once i retest… and find my numbers… (hoping in between 500 to 600)…Would the addition of tongkat ali get me to the 700 to 800 level while still taking Vitamin D?

Best (and only thing) that worked for me is testosterone lol…dont try to compare your case to mine, completely different…I had no chocie, you appear to have options and should at least exhaust your options first

A B complex and zinc is probably a good idea for anyone. Zinc is good for keeping E2 in check. B vitamins are good for thyroid health and catecholamines.

You are talking about some pretty big jumps. I think you are going to be disappointed. You need to do quite a bit more reading/searching.

I understand taking everything at one time and not know all of your levels will lead you blind in different areas <–I understand that but i am trying to do something about it.

Something is better than nothing.

VTBalla34… I selected Natural factor Vitamin D3 with 200mg of flax seed oil… is that one cool to use for what i’m tryin to do.

Update here… i’m on my 4th day of 15,000 iu of vitamin d3 a day and 1.6 mg of iodine a day and have noticed my scrotum is hanging lower that it used to be. Energy level…? i can tell i am not dragging around like i was 2 weeks ago. there is a little more pep in my step.

Is this a good sign my T levels have moved up by a decent percent?

Side note: The first 3 days of vitamin d3 and iodine…i felt a warming sensation in my head…and on day 4 which is today the has subsided and i do not feel the feeling anymore.