T Nation

Low T While on Holiday

Im currently in the USA as some of you may know and due back home in July. Thats over a month left, I am on holiday but not enjoying it as I should be.
I did a 10-day cycle around 8 weeks ago and my testes dont seem to have seen any hypertrophy after a couple of hCG blasts.

Considering my location and the Law, what would you do to enjoy your holiday? I am currently on Alpha Male and ZMA alongside 0.5mg adex EOD. Doesnt seem to be helping much.
If any one has any suggestions please help, if you wish you can PM me.

Thanks,
SB

What about the prohomone/designer steroid route?

SB

Why not just get real AAS? It isn’t all that hard!

When are you just gong to say FUCK IT and go on TRT?

The[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Why not just get real AAS? It isn’t all that hard!

When are you just gong to say FUCK IT and go on TRT?[/quote]

Its impossible for me to get a hold of real AAS, I wouldn’t know where to look my friend.
Any suggestions on what to do?

And TRT will probably ensue when back I’m just concerned about fertility.

SB

Only thing I might suggest is to discontinue the adex and hope that your symptoms (whatever they are since you didn’t say) are from too low E2. Aside from getting your hands on some actual gear, I don’t really know what more to tell you.

This is probably all in your head. I thought your bloods were improving after HCG and tapered SERM?

**Consider the above: if you’re CERTAIN your crashing:
1.) AAS: Go to the closest Golds gym. Find an overly muscular, vascular, lean and quite possibly red-of-hue jacked dude, and tell him to cut the shit and that you have cash and want the good stuff.

2.) Research chemical sites: Get HCG, tons of it. If you’re moving around get some icepacks and a small lunchbox. Store it in the mini bar of your hotel. If staying with relatives get a take-out box and write your name on it, or rotate out the icepacks in their freezer. If your moving constantly phone ahead and acquire a PO box rental, and ship it ahead to yourself next day air or similar.

3.) On return to the UK, go to a GP and get yourself on TRT. Think of it as the Government is paying for the HCG and the first 250mg a week of your gear :slight_smile:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Only thing I might suggest is to discontinue the adex and hope that your symptoms (whatever they are since you didn’t say) are from too low E2. Aside from getting your hands on some actual gear, I don’t really know what more to tell you. [/quote]

Hmm could do. I kind of ruled out low E because I didnt get any joint pain which I usually get from low E.
My libido is ok, it doesnt feel too suppressed. Morning boners are still coming, the only thing is I have some testicular atrophy.

I looked into testosterone pills, apparently they are actual testosterone pills and not any testosterone boosters. Apparently they are legal over here, any idea what they are?

SB

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
This is probably all in your head. I thought your bloods were improving after HCG and tapered SERM?

**Consider the above: if you’re CERTAIN your crashing:
1.) AAS: Go to the closest Golds gym. Find an overly muscular, vascular, lean and quite possibly red-of-hue jacked dude, and tell him to cut the shit and that you have cash and want the good stuff.

2.) Research chemical sites: Get HCG, tons of it. If you’re moving around get some icepacks and a small lunchbox. Store it in the mini bar of your hotel. If staying with relatives get a take-out box and write your name on it, or rotate out the icepacks in their freezer. If your moving constantly phone ahead and acquire a PO box rental, and ship it ahead to yourself next day air or similar.

3.) On return to the UK, go to a GP and get yourself on TRT. Think of it as the Government is paying for the HCG and the first 250mg a week of your gear :slight_smile: [/quote]

Yes the bloods were before the two-weeker. My test levels were at an all-time high.
In regards to your suggestions, I am indeed staying with family. A strict family may I add. I dont have access to any gyms, and I have no transport.
In the post above I mentioned the testosterone pills. PM me I can give you the link and you can take a look.

SB

Methyl-1-Testosterone is the only form of oral Testosterone availiable, it is a Schedule II substance under the AAS Control Act of 2004.

In addition you can’t run M1T that long without causing liver damage. Alkylated orals don’t even touch methylated orals in terms of hepatoxicity.

I’d go the HCG route, or try PrivateMDlabs.com and see if you’re actually crashing, theres more info in regards to that in the HRT forum sticky.

At this point I’d go the HCG + PO Box route. I’m not sure where you are or what your financial situation is, but I can’t imagine it costing you more than $250 USD for a ~3 month supply of HCG shipped with a pack of Insulin pins

Cheers,
-PTD

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Methyl-1-Testosterone is the only form of oral Testosterone availiable, it is a Schedule II substance under the AAS Control Act of 2004.

In addition you can’t run M1T that long without causing liver damage. Alkylated orals don’t even touch methylated orals in terms of hepatoxicity.

I’d go the HCG route, or try PrivateMDlabs.com and see if you’re actually crashing, theres more info in regards to that in the HRT forum sticky.

At this point I’d go the HCG + PO Box route. I’m not sure where you are or what your financial situation is, but I can’t imagine it costing you more than $250 USD for a ~3 month supply of HCG shipped with a pack of Insulin pins

Cheers,
-PTD [/quote]

I see, Im really limited in regards to my options.
I cannot do the PO Box route, although a good idea its not possible for me to hire a PO Box.

The thing I can think of is to order some Epistane and Hdrol, run that for 4 weeks and go back home and hit a PCT.
That or just grit my teeth and accept a ruined holiday?

SB

where in the US are you? hell gear is everywhere…

I’m in Seattle bro. All I literally have access to is a mailbox.
Btw, how’s ur recovery from the Tren going?

SB

I’ve kept my thread updated but " I’m back" before my full PCT was complete. Feel great sex drive is high, strength is still good… Pretty happy with last run but I’ll never try to cut while on. I think going in lean to a good run will be the best use… I’ll know for sure after my next planned run in sept.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
I’ve kept my thread updated but " I’m back" before my full PCT was complete. Feel great sex drive is high, strength is still good… Pretty happy with last run but I’ll never try to cut while on. I think going in lean to a good run will be the best use… I’ll know for sure after my next planned run in sept.[/quote]

Thats good, Tren is usually harsh in its shut down but you must one of the lucky ones who recovers easily.

Back to topic, but slightly off-topic, have any of you made your wife/girlfriend/sex slave pregnant while on TRT or a cycle of AAS?

SB